|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE6
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 3 products
|Components > Files and Drives > Log Files|
||04 Jul 2006
|By Olivier Touzot. HotLog.pas is a unit that defines THotLog, a multithreaded, object oriented, and buffered safe log file manager.
v 2.x adds the "most wanted feature": The log file size can now be limited. It will be closed and a new one opened once the limit is reached.
It manages the log file name (including optional generations), accesses to it, provides powerfull string formating features, and means to easilly retrieve informations about the environment your programm executes into.
It is also able to output detailed informations in case of exceptions occuring., includding the ability to deal with "variant open array parameter": All you have to do is give the exceptions logging methode some datas like they are (for example the list of the parameters received by the function), without wondering whether they are integers or strings, valid pointers, uninitialized or dangling ones, aso. The log object instance will mind his own business with all that stuff.
|Download: D5 D6 D7
|Components > Indicators and Gauges > Progress Bars|
||16 May 2004
|By Olivier Touzot. TQProgressBar is a ProgressBar replacement, which can:
- display a flat or cylindric bar (two kind of cylinder effect available);
- the bar can be vertical or horizontal;
- display or not "inactive positions" (the ones not yet reached);
- it can be with or without shape and background;
- with one or two colors (gradient);
- all colors can be changed (shape, background, bar itself, inactive positions);
- shows positions either in a continuous bar, or blocks by blocks;
blocks are then displayed step by step, or full block by full block;
- v1.1 now allows to use pure white and black colors in cylindric bars too.
|Download: D5 D6 D7
|Components > Charts and Graphs > Charts|
||04 Jul 2006
|By Olivier Touzot. This component displays spider graphs with as many axes and lines as you want (keep it
It has numerous properties which apply more particularly to:
Spider graphs (aka "radar graphs") are especially usefull to allow your user to easy visualy
compare the values of different sets of datas. TQSpiderGraph provides means to easily
achieve such a visual comparison:
- the axes ( number, colors, individual max and min)
- its background (transparency, single color, oriented gradient)
- the number of lines, their color, caption thickness, aso
- It tracks mouse moves. Displays lines values near the pointer and/or raises events when the mouse enters or exits a line
- It's image can be saved on the disk, or copied into a bitmap in memory.
Highlighting can be made using one or a combinaison of the following "higlight modes":
- Its usefull line highlighting functions allow you to highlight:
- The line(s) with the widest or narrowest area;
- The one(s) with the highest (or lowest) value(s) on such or such axe;
- or simply the one of your choice, using its index.
TQSpiderGraph contains much more features. An example is it's ability to optionally auto
define the limits of each axe, depending on the values you send to it.
- Change higlighted line(s) color,
- Change higlighted line(s) thickness;
- Show the points of this line only;
- And why not, do temporarily "flash" this line.
|Download: D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages