|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE7
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 3 products
|Components > Files and Drives > Log Files|
||04 Jul 2006
|By Olivier Touzot. HotLog.pas is a unit that defines THotLog, a multithreaded, object oriented, and buffered safe log file manager.
v 2.x adds the "most wanted feature": The log file size can now be limited. It will be closed and a new one opened once the limit is reached.
It manages the log file name (including optional generations), accesses to it, provides powerfull string formating features, and means to easilly retrieve informations about the environment your programm executes into.
It is also able to output detailed informations in case of exceptions occuring., includding the ability to deal with "variant open array parameter": All you have to do is give the exceptions logging methode some datas like they are (for example the list of the parameters received by the function), without wondering whether they are integers or strings, valid pointers, uninitialized or dangling ones, aso. The log object instance will mind his own business with all that stuff.
|Download: D5 D6 D7
|Components > Indicators and Gauges > Progress Bars|
||16 May 2004
|By Olivier Touzot. TQProgressBar is a ProgressBar replacement, which can:
- display a flat or cylindric bar (two kind of cylinder effect available);
- the bar can be vertical or horizontal;
- display or not "inactive positions" (the ones not yet reached);
- it can be with or without shape and background;
- with one or two colors (gradient);
- all colors can be changed (shape, background, bar itself, inactive positions);
- shows positions either in a continuous bar, or blocks by blocks;
blocks are then displayed step by step, or full block by full block;
- v1.1 now allows to use pure white and black colors in cylindric bars too.
|Download: D5 D6 D7
|Components > Charts and Graphs > Charts|
||04 Jul 2006
|By Olivier Touzot. This component displays spider graphs with as many axes and lines as you want (keep it
It has numerous properties which apply more particularly to:
Spider graphs (aka "radar graphs") are especially usefull to allow your user to easy visualy
compare the values of different sets of datas. TQSpiderGraph provides means to easily
achieve such a visual comparison:
- the axes ( number, colors, individual max and min)
- its background (transparency, single color, oriented gradient)
- the number of lines, their color, caption thickness, aso
- It tracks mouse moves. Displays lines values near the pointer and/or raises events when the mouse enters or exits a line
- It's image can be saved on the disk, or copied into a bitmap in memory.
Highlighting can be made using one or a combinaison of the following "higlight modes":
- Its usefull line highlighting functions allow you to highlight:
- The line(s) with the widest or narrowest area;
- The one(s) with the highest (or lowest) value(s) on such or such axe;
- or simply the one of your choice, using its index.
TQSpiderGraph contains much more features. An example is it's ability to optionally auto
define the limits of each axe, depending on the values you send to it.
- Change higlighted line(s) color,
- Change higlighted line(s) thickness;
- Show the points of this line only;
- And why not, do temporarily "flash" this line.
|Download: D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing more...
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL is professional yet simple utility to recover data from damaged or corrupt InnoDB tables and MyISAM tables of MySQL databases. The software efficiently recovers tables and other important objects of MySQL database such as queries of views, relations, primary keys, etc. The tool can perform recovery on Linux platform as well. With its interactive GUI, this software supports MySQL 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, and 3.x more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages