Wilko C. Emmens
Author Homepage: http://www.solcon.nl/wcemmens
Mobile and desktop apps for evaluation trophies with connectivity to international Trophies portal
Total 1 product
By Wilko C. Emmens.Freeware + source 28 Jul 2006
DescriptionXYGRAPH is a set of Borland Delphi units that contain numerous routines for the easy construction of 2D and 3D graphs.
- automatic drawing of axes
- user coordinates
- scaleable pictures
- up to 8 graphs per picture, 4 Y-axes per graph
- integrated ruler and zoom functions
- export as bitmap or metafile, print, optional in high-res
- data retrieval, data tracking
- 2D and 3D plots: bar, line and scatter graphs, symbols
- 3D functions: polyhedra, surfaces, lighting, transparency
- 3D contour plots: heightlines, cross-sections, photographic presentation
- Cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinates
- Red/green 3D stereo plots
- Special timeaxis for date/time parameters
- Routines for 4D pots t=t(x,y,z).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 315kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.