Wilko C. Emmens
|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE6
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Charts and Graphs > Charts|
||28 Jul 2006
|By Wilko C. Emmens. XYGRAPH is a set of Borland Delphi units that contain numerous routines for the easy construction of 2D and 3D graphs.
XYGRAPH is shipped with an extensive help function, and two sample/test programs.
- automatic drawing of axes
- user coordinates
- scaleable pictures
- up to 8 graphs per picture, 4 Y-axes per graph
- integrated ruler and zoom functions
- export as bitmap or metafile, print, optional in high-res
- data retrieval, data tracking
- 2D and 3D plots: bar, line and scatter graphs, symbols
- 3D functions: polyhedra, surfaces, lighting, transparency
- 3D contour plots: heightlines, cross-sections, photographic presentation
- Cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinates
- Red/green 3D stereo plots
- Special timeaxis for date/time parameters
- Routines for 4D pots t=t(x,y,z).
|Download: D4 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages