Wilko C. Emmens
Author Homepage: http://www.solcon.nl/wcemmens
- LMD VCL Complete 2017 - more than 750 VCL controls for Delphi and C++Builder!
- Includes LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and NG Controls Complete 2017
- Now with full AnyLogger client source code for creating customized logging clients!
Total 1 product
By Wilko C. Emmens.Freeware + source 28 Jul 2006
DescriptionXYGRAPH is a set of Borland Delphi units that contain numerous routines for the easy construction of 2D and 3D graphs.
- automatic drawing of axes
- user coordinates
- scaleable pictures
- up to 8 graphs per picture, 4 Y-axes per graph
- integrated ruler and zoom functions
- export as bitmap or metafile, print, optional in high-res
- data retrieval, data tracking
- 2D and 3D plots: bar, line and scatter graphs, symbols
- 3D functions: polyhedra, surfaces, lighting, transparency
- 3D contour plots: heightlines, cross-sections, photographic presentation
- Cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinates
- Red/green 3D stereo plots
- Special timeaxis for date/time parameters
- Routines for 4D pots t=t(x,y,z).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 315kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.