|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > System > Shell|
Ortus Shell Components Personal Edition v.2.38||FWS
||30 Sep 2013
|By Ortus. Add Microsoft Windows shell functionality to your applications with this component package.
Ortus Shell Components is a component package for the Borland developer community containing 10 outstanding shell components. Full context sensitive component help file is included.
- Use TOrtusShellTreeView, TOrtusShellListView and TOrtusShellComboBox for applications that need the "look and feel" of the Explorer, including OLE drag & drop from your application to the shell and vice versa. Control the drag & drop behaviour using the drag & drop effects properties.
- Use TOrtusShellFolderChangeNotifier and get informed about folder changes.
- Use TOrtusShellChangeNotifier and get informed about folder and global changes in the shell, including notifications about new media being added or removed. The component is capable to monitor a list of folders, including special folders.
- Use TOrtusShellSearch and TOrtusShellSearchResultListView to scan disks and folders. The search runs in a separate low priority thread.
- Use TOrtusShellTrayIcon to create a system tray icon application and add icon animations that can be started and stopped through a simple method call. Balloon tooltips support is included.
- Use TOrtusShellLink to create shortcuts from within your application.
- Use TOrtusShellFileAssociation to associate a file extension with your application.
|Download: CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D4 D5 D6
|Components > Dialogs > Standard Dialogs|
Ortus Shell Dialogs Personal Edition v.1.54||FWS
||30 Sep 2013
|By Ortus. Get access to the Microsoft Windows shell dialogs and wizards from within your applications using this component package.
Ortus Shell Dialogs is a component package for the Borland developer community containing 12 shell dialog and wizard 'wrapper' components. A context sensitive component help file is included.
- Use the TOrtusShellControlPanel to display the control panel or one of the control panel applets.
- Use the TOrtusShellAbout, TOrtusShellOpenWith, TOrtusShellNewShortcut, TOrtusShellBrowseComputer, TOrtusShellBrowseFolder, TOrtusShellRun, TOrtusShellExitWindows, TOrtusShellDiskFull, TOrtusShellFormatDisk, TOrtusShellProperties and OrtusShellOrganizeFavorites to launch the corresponding shell dialog.
|Download: CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D4 D5 D6 D7
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages