|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Security > Shareware|
||05 Sep 2006
|By TheDevShop Ltd.. Shareware Lock is a component that converts any application into a time-limited trail version. Your user can unlock trial version making it a fully functional by entering a registration code. Shareware lock pays for itself almost instantly, helping you realize more revenue for your shareware products. Users are well intended, but often overlook their obligation to contribute to help the development of your product.|
|Download: CB5 CB6 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages