Company Homepage: http://www.metaeureka.com
- LMD VCL Complete 2017 - more than 750 VCL controls for Delphi and C++Builder!
- Includes LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and NG Controls Complete 2017
- Now with full AnyLogger client source code for creating customized logging clients!
Total 1 product
By 4C Software.Freeware 15 Mar 2002
DescriptionThis ultimate internet and desktop tool brings you 25 useful tools in one program.
General tools: Search through 40 different search engines at once, Language translator, Free SMS, Latest news, Spam remover, Links manager, Applications manager, Agenda with world clock, Clipboard history, Password kepeer, Password revealer, Weather forecast, Backup utility, Currrency converter, Quotes (stock symbols).
Network tools: Ping, Trace, DNS lookup, Port scanner, Finger, WhoIs.
URL tools: Submit url, Url info, Link popularity, Position analysis, Keyword density.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 851kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!