Company Homepage: http://www.metaeureka.com
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
By 4C Software.Freeware 15 Mar 2002
DescriptionThis ultimate internet and desktop tool brings you 25 useful tools in one program.
General tools: Search through 40 different search engines at once, Language translator, Free SMS, Latest news, Spam remover, Links manager, Applications manager, Agenda with world clock, Clipboard history, Password kepeer, Password revealer, Weather forecast, Backup utility, Currrency converter, Quotes (stock symbols).
Network tools: Ping, Trace, DNS lookup, Port scanner, Finger, WhoIs.
URL tools: Submit url, Url info, Link popularity, Position analysis, Keyword density.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 851kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).