Author Homepage: http://isx.wintax.nl/
Mobile and desktop apps for evaluation trophies with connectivity to international Trophies portal
Total 1 product
My Inno Setup Extensions v.220.127.116.11
By Martijn Laan.Freeware 28 Mar 2006
DescriptionMy Inno Setup Extensions is currently based on Inno Setup 3.0.6. My Inno Setup Extensions adds 'Pascal scripting' to Inno Setup, adds child components and tasks support to Inno Setup, uses a modern looking Setup icon and comes bundled with Inno Setup Preprocessor.
The Pascal scripting feature (modern Delphi-like Pascal) adds lots of new possibilities to customize your Setup at run-time. Some examples:
- Support for aborting setup startup under custom conditions.
- Support for modifying existing wizard pages and adding new custom wizard pages to Setup at run-time.
- Support for extracting and calling DLL, EXE or other files from the Pascal script before, during or after the installation.
- Support for scripted constants that can do anything the normal constants, the read-from-registry, read-from-ini and read-from-commandline constants can do + more.
- Support for run-time removal of types, components and/or tasks under custom conditions.
- Support for conditional installation of [Files], [Registry], [Run] etc. entries based on custom conditions.
- Lots of support functions to do from the Pascal script just about everything Inno Setup itself does/can do + more.
- An integrated run-time debugger to debug your custom Pascal script is also available.
- Conditionally compile parts of a script.
- Use compile time variables.
- Use built-in functions which for example can read from the registry or INI files at compile time.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 1 400kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).