Author Homepage: http://isx.wintax.nl/
FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It's a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
It supports Delphi 7, 2005, 2006/Turbo, 2007, 2009, XE, XE2, 2007, 2009, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, C++Builder 2007, C++ Builder 2009, C++Builder XE2 - XE6, RAD Studio 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and higher and Lazarus.
Total 1 product
My Inno Setup Extensions v.22.214.171.124
By Martijn Laan.Freeware 28 Mar 2006
DescriptionMy Inno Setup Extensions is currently based on Inno Setup 3.0.6. My Inno Setup Extensions adds 'Pascal scripting' to Inno Setup, adds child components and tasks support to Inno Setup, uses a modern looking Setup icon and comes bundled with Inno Setup Preprocessor.
The Pascal scripting feature (modern Delphi-like Pascal) adds lots of new possibilities to customize your Setup at run-time. Some examples:
- Support for aborting setup startup under custom conditions.
- Support for modifying existing wizard pages and adding new custom wizard pages to Setup at run-time.
- Support for extracting and calling DLL, EXE or other files from the Pascal script before, during or after the installation.
- Support for scripted constants that can do anything the normal constants, the read-from-registry, read-from-ini and read-from-commandline constants can do + more.
- Support for run-time removal of types, components and/or tasks under custom conditions.
- Support for conditional installation of [Files], [Registry], [Run] etc. entries based on custom conditions.
- Lots of support functions to do from the Pascal script just about everything Inno Setup itself does/can do + more.
- An integrated run-time debugger to debug your custom Pascal script is also available.
- Conditionally compile parts of a script.
- Use compile time variables.
- Use built-in functions which for example can read from the registry or INI files at compile time.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 1 400kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).