Company Homepage: http://www.streamsec.com/
- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Total 2 products
StreamSec Tools v.3.0
By StreamSec.01 Nov 2005
DescriptionStreamSec Tools 3.0 is a complete rewrite of the entire StreamSec Tools code base, and does not share a single unit with StreamSec Tools 2.1. You can have StreamSec Tools 2.1 installed together with any of the StreamSec Tools 3.0 products.
StreamSec Tools 2.1 was in some sense was a "too" comprehensive tool set. It contained everything from basic symmetric encryption to complex protocols such as SSL/TLS. Most customers were really only looking for a single security feature, and consequently they (a) paid for features they didn't really need and (b) had a hard time finding their way in the tool set. It also became increasingly hard to extend, since modularity and code size had not been design goals from the start.
For this reason, StreamSec Tools 3.0 is a complete rewrite with a modular architecture that both allows us to sell just parts of it to fit specific customer demands, and allows us to extend it with new features without cluttering the API for every user each time we do so.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $599
- Size: 4 010kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D5, D6, D7
StreamSecs TDocs Component v.1.1
By StreamSec.Freeware + source 12 Oct 2000
DescriptionThe TDocs component is a container for multiple RTF text files, which are stored in the code of the application EXE. At StreamSec we use TDocs on those occasions when the end user will need more help than what can be given by hints, but not that much that an external HLP-file is motivated. Use it as an alternative to messing with help text on numerous labels all over your application.
TDocs lets you organize your documents in a tree structure, and displays the contents of your document collection in accordance with this structure. TDocs provides means for associating each document with four unique macros, providing control over the mouse, selection of documents, notify events and more.
Note 1: This package includes full component source and is freeware, but it does not include the TDocs design time interface. The design time interface is included only in the commersial version of this product.
Note 2: The TDocs component itself will probably work with Delphi 2 and Delphi 3 as well, but the commersial version will not, since the design time interface includes action lists, image lists and tool bars.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 315kB
Platforms: D4, D5
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...