- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
By Sean Hsieh.Freeware + source 03 Sep 1998
DescriptionProvides Delphi programmers with an component like the shareware "WinShade" to roll a window, and a new button in the caption of window. Bugs fixed and improved:
- Make the repaint of Roller Button flexibly when the form resizing. If the Win95 Plus is installed.
- Correct the problem when the form is deactive, but the caption don't redraw.
- Let the Roller button appear in designing time.
- Add a new property 'RemainHeight' that can let you to determine the remained height of the form after rolled up except the height of caption.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
Platforms: D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.