Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By Sean Hsieh.Freeware + source 03 Sep 1998
DescriptionProvides Delphi programmers with an component like the shareware "WinShade" to roll a window, and a new button in the caption of window. Bugs fixed and improved:
- Make the repaint of Roller Button flexibly when the form resizing. If the Win95 Plus is installed.
- Correct the problem when the form is deactive, but the caption don't redraw.
- Let the Roller button appear in designing time.
- Add a new property 'RemainHeight' that can let you to determine the remained height of the form after rolled up except the height of caption.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
Platforms: D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!