Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By Sean Hsieh.Freeware + source 03 Sep 1998
DescriptionProvides Delphi programmers with an component like the shareware "WinShade" to roll a window, and a new button in the caption of window. Bugs fixed and improved:
- Make the repaint of Roller Button flexibly when the form resizing. If the Win95 Plus is installed.
- Correct the problem when the form is deactive, but the caption don't redraw.
- Let the Roller button appear in designing time.
- Add a new property 'RemainHeight' that can let you to determine the remained height of the form after rolled up except the height of caption.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
Platforms: D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained