Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
By na Hofi.Freeware 07 Nov 2004
DescriptionThe program could attach any desktop window to one of the screen edges and auto hide it (Hidden panels will work like the windows TaskBar). Very useful e.g. adding to the hide list the C++ Builder main window(top), object inspector (left) and project manager (right), makes a lot more editor space on the screen.
Hint! You can add the active window to the hide list using the predefined Ctrl+Alt+A key combination. Also you can let PanelHider window active and use Alt+A Hotkey to easily add to the hide list the window under the cursor! Click to the program's system menu to see settings.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 1 129kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.