Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
By na Hofi.Freeware 07 Nov 2004
DescriptionThe program could attach any desktop window to one of the screen edges and auto hide it (Hidden panels will work like the windows TaskBar). Very useful e.g. adding to the hide list the C++ Builder main window(top), object inspector (left) and project manager (right), makes a lot more editor space on the screen.
Hint! You can add the active window to the hide list using the predefined Ctrl+Alt+A key combination. Also you can let PanelHider window active and use Alt+A Hotkey to easily add to the hide list the window under the cursor! Click to the program's system menu to see settings.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 1 129kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...