- LMD VCL Complete 2017 - more than 750 VCL controls for Delphi and C++Builder!
- Includes LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and NG Controls Complete 2017
- Now with full AnyLogger client source code for creating customized logging clients!
Total 2 products
By na Hofi.Freeware 07 Nov 2004
DescriptionThe program could attach any desktop window to one of the screen edges and auto hide it (Hidden panels will work like the windows TaskBar). Very useful e.g. adding to the hide list the C++ Builder main window(top), object inspector (left) and project manager (right), makes a lot more editor space on the screen.
Hint! You can add the active window to the hide list using the predefined Ctrl+Alt+A key combination. Also you can let PanelHider window active and use Alt+A Hotkey to easily add to the hide list the window under the cursor! Click to the program's system menu to see settings.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 1 129kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...