Author Homepage: http://www.divcomsoft.com/
- LMD VCL Complete 2017 - more than 750 VCL controls for Delphi and C++Builder!
- Includes LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and NG Controls Complete 2017
- Now with full AnyLogger client source code for creating customized logging clients!
Total 1 product
Help Development Studio v.1.92
By Eugene Ivanov.16 Sep 2013
DescriptionHelp Development Studio is a popular, full-featured, stand-alone, complete help authoring tool, which is designed to create WinHelp (.HLP), HTML Help (.CHM), and Web Help (.HTML) files from the same source.
- The ability to create WinHelp (.HLP), HTML Help (.CHM), and Web Help (.HTML) from the same source.
- Write help topics, create a Table of Contents, and do whatever else you need for your help file with a fully integrated environment.
- Check spelling in your help documentation before it is released.
- Work on several help projects simultaneously, create libraries of standard help topics, use Segmented Hyper Graphics (.SHG), and manage everything easily.
- Become more effective by automating various actions for working on help files.
- Enjoy a variety of unique features such as a complete Auto Correct system, support for additional plug-ins, the ability to use relative paths, and the ability to use customizable text layouts.
- An easy-to-use multilingual interface.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $94.95
- Size: 1 364kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.