Author Homepage: http://www.divcomsoft.com/
This way you will profit of premium features for free.
Total 1 product
Help Development Studio v.1.92
By Eugene Ivanov.16 Sep 2013
DescriptionHelp Development Studio is a popular, full-featured, stand-alone, complete help authoring tool, which is designed to create WinHelp (.HLP), HTML Help (.CHM), and Web Help (.HTML) files from the same source.
- The ability to create WinHelp (.HLP), HTML Help (.CHM), and Web Help (.HTML) from the same source.
- Write help topics, create a Table of Contents, and do whatever else you need for your help file with a fully integrated environment.
- Check spelling in your help documentation before it is released.
- Work on several help projects simultaneously, create libraries of standard help topics, use Segmented Hyper Graphics (.SHG), and manage everything easily.
- Become more effective by automating various actions for working on help files.
- Enjoy a variety of unique features such as a complete Auto Correct system, support for additional plug-ins, the ability to use relative paths, and the ability to use customizable text layouts.
- An easy-to-use multilingual interface.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $94.95
- Size: 1 364kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!