|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Grids > String Grids|
||26 Sep 2007
|By Pablo Pissanetzky, Antonis Tsourinakis. Here is a list of some of its features:
- Each column can have its own vertical and horizontal alignment, font and color.
- Columns can be beveled.
- Each column's text can be either clipped, appended with ellipsis or word wrapped. This allows cells with multiple lines of text.
- Captions for columns can be set at design time.
- All of the above properties can also be set for individual cells at run-time with an event handler.
- Headings can be specified that span multiple columns. Each heading has the same set of properties as a column.
- Each editable column can contain a dropdown list, a custom button or both.
- With drop down lists, THyperGrid provides the closest match in a tool tip as you type. Or, you can furnish THyperGrid suggestions with an event handler.
- Each column's data can be formatted as a currency, date, time or scientific. Additional formats can be specified via an event handler.
- Columns can be made invisible.
- Many more...
|Download: D2006 D2007 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Delphi XE Handbook: A Guide to New Features in Delphi XE
Delphi XE Handbook is a guide to new features in Delphi XE, covering everything but the DataSnap portion of the product. Written by best-selling Delphi books author Marco Cantù, the book follows the Delphi Handbooks series on 2007, 2009, and 2010, both in scope and in the appraoch. This book on Delphi XE (covering only new features of the product) is 132 pages long and it is avaialble also in print. Here is the list of chapters: 1: Delphi XE IDE 2: Integrated Tooling 3: Compiler and RTL 4: XE Libraries
Various books for Delphi Developers: databases, graphics, video, iOS, Android, Windows and more and more and more... more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages