|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Grids > String Grids|
||26 Sep 2007
|By Pablo Pissanetzky, Antonis Tsourinakis. Here is a list of some of its features:
- Each column can have its own vertical and horizontal alignment, font and color.
- Columns can be beveled.
- Each column's text can be either clipped, appended with ellipsis or word wrapped. This allows cells with multiple lines of text.
- Captions for columns can be set at design time.
- All of the above properties can also be set for individual cells at run-time with an event handler.
- Headings can be specified that span multiple columns. Each heading has the same set of properties as a column.
- Each editable column can contain a dropdown list, a custom button or both.
- With drop down lists, THyperGrid provides the closest match in a tool tip as you type. Or, you can furnish THyperGrid suggestions with an event handler.
- Each column's data can be formatted as a currency, date, time or scientific. Additional formats can be specified via an event handler.
- Columns can be made invisible.
- Many more...
|Download: D2006 D2007 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Introducing Delphi Programming: Theory through Practice
"Introducing Delphi Programming turned out to be outstanding: it begins where I needed to begin: it progresses smoothly from task to task; it is built around sets of practical exercises and practice activities; explanations are clear and well organized. It is the best "how to" book of any type that I have ever used.--Pat Byrd, Department of Applied Linguistics & ESL, Georgia State University Buy now!
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. Buy now!
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages