|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE7
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Grids > String Grids|
||26 Sep 2007
|By Pablo Pissanetzky, Antonis Tsourinakis. Here is a list of some of its features:
- Each column can have its own vertical and horizontal alignment, font and color.
- Columns can be beveled.
- Each column's text can be either clipped, appended with ellipsis or word wrapped. This allows cells with multiple lines of text.
- Captions for columns can be set at design time.
- All of the above properties can also be set for individual cells at run-time with an event handler.
- Headings can be specified that span multiple columns. Each heading has the same set of properties as a column.
- Each editable column can contain a dropdown list, a custom button or both.
- With drop down lists, THyperGrid provides the closest match in a tool tip as you type. Or, you can furnish THyperGrid suggestions with an event handler.
- Each column's data can be formatted as a currency, date, time or scientific. Additional formats can be specified via an event handler.
- Columns can be made invisible.
- Many more...
|Download: D2006 D2007 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages