|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE7
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Grids > String Grids|
||26 Sep 2007
|By Pablo Pissanetzky, Antonis Tsourinakis. Here is a list of some of its features:
- Each column can have its own vertical and horizontal alignment, font and color.
- Columns can be beveled.
- Each column's text can be either clipped, appended with ellipsis or word wrapped. This allows cells with multiple lines of text.
- Captions for columns can be set at design time.
- All of the above properties can also be set for individual cells at run-time with an event handler.
- Headings can be specified that span multiple columns. Each heading has the same set of properties as a column.
- Each editable column can contain a dropdown list, a custom button or both.
- With drop down lists, THyperGrid provides the closest match in a tool tip as you type. Or, you can furnish THyperGrid suggestions with an event handler.
- Each column's data can be formatted as a currency, date, time or scientific. Additional formats can be specified via an event handler.
- Columns can be made invisible.
- Many more...
|Download: D2006 D2007 D7
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages