Company Homepage: http://www.genotechs.com/
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to create database applications easily and without pain
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- Detailed documentation and fast technical support from developers
Total 1 product
By GenoTech, Inc.06 Sep 2006
DescriptionWhether you're concerned about run time resolution or resizeable forms, the GTSizer will maintain the professional look of your Delphi application. You can design in large or small fonts and the GTSizer will properly handle your font settings and Delphi component or C++Builder component sizes for each form whenever the user resizes the form, or your application runs on a different screen resolution (640/480, 800/600, 1024/768, 1280/1024).
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $174.95
- Size: 245kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!