Gerhard van RensburgAuthor Products
Total 1 product
Launching Applications Sample v.1.0
DescriptionThis is a demo on how to:
- Launch File Explorer to open a specified folder from within your Delphi application.
- It also demonstrates how to launch a file with it's associated application from within Delphi.
- Launch an application and wait for it to terminate before executing the rest of your code.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
Platforms: D3, D4
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...