- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
AHSE Viewer v.1.09
By AHSE.Freeware 25 Jun 1999
DescriptionAhse Viewer is a offline Browser which displays HTML Documents according to W3C Standart including FRAMES, aniamted Gifs, jpg, png... and several enhancements.
You can configure it to your own wishes by editing AHSE.ini. There is no ned to install the Browser. it also runs from CD-ROM. A simple HTML Editor is included.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 670kB
Platforms: NT4, W3.1, W95, W98,
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.