Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
FRSQL Tracer v.1.0
DescriptionThe TFRSQLTracer component allows you to provide SQL Monitor functionality to your end-users. There are basically three parts to the component. The component itself captures all the same information as SQL Monitor. In addition, it will fire an event whenever any message is generated. This will allow a developer to display the messages however he/she chooses. There is also built-in handling of the messages, in which case the event can be used as an additional filter for the incoming messages. All messages are stored internally by the component, and can be viewed at any time by calling the ShowTraceForm procedure. This lists the messages similar to how SQL Monitor lists them, with a little added information.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 16kB
Platforms: D3, D4
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...