Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
DescriptionA demo of using the Microsoft Agent 2.0 ActiveX control in Delphi. Requires Agent Control, Speech, Voice Command software, and at least one agent, all of which can be downloaded from Microsoft.
The COM implementation is much cleaner now, but some variable types have changed and, in particular, the code for the IEnumVariant interface now allows for a real loop through the set of valid animation names. This version will requires that you have downloaded and installed all of the Agent Version 2.0 stuff, and that you imported the associated Agent controls into Delphi. This version was developed under Windows 98, but should work under Windows95 and NT.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 41kB
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...