Company Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/1623/dbviewer.htm
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By Xmakina.Freeware 16 May 1999
DescriptionDBViewer is an universal database navigator that use your database Third Dimension (i.e. foreign keys) to provide you with more navigation and querying power. Navigate inside Oracle, MS SQL Server, Informix, DB2, Sybase, Interbase, MS Access, Paradox, and dBase databases via foreign keys. Instantly jump from master record to detail records. Automatically aggregate reference fields. Database structure is displayed in tree structure that you can customize to build almost instantly powerfull demo apps.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $80
- Size: 121kB
Platforms: D3, D4
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained