Company Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/1623/dbviewer.htm
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
By Xmakina.Freeware 16 May 1999
DescriptionDBViewer is an universal database navigator that use your database Third Dimension (i.e. foreign keys) to provide you with more navigation and querying power. Navigate inside Oracle, MS SQL Server, Informix, DB2, Sybase, Interbase, MS Access, Paradox, and dBase databases via foreign keys. Instantly jump from master record to detail records. Automatically aggregate reference fields. Database structure is displayed in tree structure that you can customize to build almost instantly powerfull demo apps.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $80
- Size: 121kB
Platforms: D3, D4