Digital Logikk AS
Company Homepage: http://www.time2help.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
DescriptionTime2HELP is a tool for writing and maintaining source code documentation. Documentation can be separated from the code and stored as XML text files. You only have to "fill in the blanks" using a powerful editor. Time2HELP extracts "JavaDoc style" comments and symbol declarations from the source code. Supports the same syntax as Sun's JavaDoc tool, as well as an extended set of tags. Time2HELP automatically compiles in-source and external documentation into different output formats: WinHelp, MS HTML Help, Plain HTML and XML. Time2HELP makes sure the structure of your documentation always stays in synch with your code. You can also integrate the generated help files with Delphi's own, enabling you to press 'F1' on your classes and their properties in the editor to instantly get help on what's under the cursor.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $229
- Size: 3 658kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...