|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE5
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 4 products
|Kylix > Components > Graphics|
Graphics32 Linux Edition v.1.8.3||FWS
||01 Sep 2009
|By Alex Denisov. Graphics32 is a graphics library for Delphi and Kylix/CLX. Optimized for 32-bit pixel formats, it provides fast operations with pixels and graphic primitives. In most cases Graphics32 considerably outperforms the standard TBitmap/TCanvas methods.|
|Download: KLX1 KLX2 KLX3
|Components > Bars and Status Bars > Tool Bars|
TBX v.2.2 Alpha||FWS
||02 Jul 2006
|By Alex Denisov. TBX package is an extension for Toolbar2000 components.
In addition to Toolbar2000 features TBX provides:
- Support for native and Windows XP themes for all components;
- Customizable layout for toolbar items;
- Variation of font sizes;
- Multi-line captions;
- Combo and list boxes embedded in menus or toolbars;
- Color selectors;
- Dockable panels (similar to task bars in Office XP);
- Page scrollers;
- as well as many other features.
|Download: CB5 CB6 D2005 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages