|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE5
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 3 products
|Components > Component Packs > Multi-purpose Middle|
||21 Dec 2000
|By Hiroyuki Hori. This component collection allows you to use DirectX with Delphi far more easily than writing it all from scratch yourself. You can even use these components if you don't have the DirectX SDK installed, i.e. just the runtime version.
The following DirectX objects are supported:
- DirectInput (including GetJoyPosEx)
- TDXDraw - DirectDraw and Direct3D component.
- TDXDIB - Component by which DIB is maintained.
- TDXImageList - List of TPicture. Surface is controlled.
- TDX3D - The Direct3D component (works with TDXDraw).
- TDXSound - DirectSound component.
- TDXWave - Component by which Wave is maintained.
- TDXWaveList - The list of Wave. The buffer is controlled.
- TDXInput - Input component (Keyboard and Joystick).
- TDXPlay - Communication component.
- TDXSpriteEngine - Sprite engine.
- TDXTimer - High-speed timers (better than TTimer).
- TDXPaintBox - DIB version of TPaintBox.
- TDXForm - Optimizes forms for DelphiX.
|Download: D3 D4 D5
|Components > Effects and Multimedia > Direct X|
DirectX Header For Delphi ||FWS
||10 Aug 1998
|By Hiroyuki Hori. It is a complete DirectX header for Delphi3. Presented units:
- DirectX unit: DirectX 6 (DirectX 6 SDK)
- DShow unit: DirectShow (DirectX Media SDK 5.1)
- DAnim unit: DirectAnimation (DirectX Media SDK 5.1).
|Components > Experts, IDE etc. > Other|
||25 Dec 2000
|By Hiroyuki Hori. Expert which can use the MMX instruction with Delphi.
Instruction which can be used now: MMX, Streaming SIMD Extensions, CPUID (486),
RDTSC (Pentium), CMOVxx (Pentium Pro), 3DNow!
|Download: D3 D4 D5
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Various books for Delphi Developers: databases, graphics, video, iOS, Android, Windows and more and more and more... more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages