|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE7
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 3 products
|Components > Component Packs > Multi-purpose Middle|
||21 Dec 2000
|By Hiroyuki Hori. This component collection allows you to use DirectX with Delphi far more easily than writing it all from scratch yourself. You can even use these components if you don't have the DirectX SDK installed, i.e. just the runtime version.
The following DirectX objects are supported:
- DirectInput (including GetJoyPosEx)
- TDXDraw - DirectDraw and Direct3D component.
- TDXDIB - Component by which DIB is maintained.
- TDXImageList - List of TPicture. Surface is controlled.
- TDX3D - The Direct3D component (works with TDXDraw).
- TDXSound - DirectSound component.
- TDXWave - Component by which Wave is maintained.
- TDXWaveList - The list of Wave. The buffer is controlled.
- TDXInput - Input component (Keyboard and Joystick).
- TDXPlay - Communication component.
- TDXSpriteEngine - Sprite engine.
- TDXTimer - High-speed timers (better than TTimer).
- TDXPaintBox - DIB version of TPaintBox.
- TDXForm - Optimizes forms for DelphiX.
|Download: D3 D4 D5
|Components > Effects and Multimedia > Direct X|
DirectX Header For Delphi ||FWS
||10 Aug 1998
|By Hiroyuki Hori. It is a complete DirectX header for Delphi3. Presented units:
- DirectX unit: DirectX 6 (DirectX 6 SDK)
- DShow unit: DirectShow (DirectX Media SDK 5.1)
- DAnim unit: DirectAnimation (DirectX Media SDK 5.1).
|Components > Experts, IDE etc. > Other|
||25 Dec 2000
|By Hiroyuki Hori. Expert which can use the MMX instruction with Delphi.
Instruction which can be used now: MMX, Streaming SIMD Extensions, CPUID (486),
RDTSC (Pentium), CMOVxx (Pentium Pro), 3DNow!
|Download: D3 D4 D5
|News from our Sponsors|
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages