|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 3 products
|Components > Component Packs > Multi-purpose Middle|
||21 Dec 2000
|By Hiroyuki Hori. This component collection allows you to use DirectX with Delphi far more easily than writing it all from scratch yourself. You can even use these components if you don't have the DirectX SDK installed, i.e. just the runtime version.
The following DirectX objects are supported:
- DirectInput (including GetJoyPosEx)
- TDXDraw - DirectDraw and Direct3D component.
- TDXDIB - Component by which DIB is maintained.
- TDXImageList - List of TPicture. Surface is controlled.
- TDX3D - The Direct3D component (works with TDXDraw).
- TDXSound - DirectSound component.
- TDXWave - Component by which Wave is maintained.
- TDXWaveList - The list of Wave. The buffer is controlled.
- TDXInput - Input component (Keyboard and Joystick).
- TDXPlay - Communication component.
- TDXSpriteEngine - Sprite engine.
- TDXTimer - High-speed timers (better than TTimer).
- TDXPaintBox - DIB version of TPaintBox.
- TDXForm - Optimizes forms for DelphiX.
|Download: D3 D4 D5
|Components > Effects and Multimedia > Direct X|
DirectX Header For Delphi ||FWS
||10 Aug 1998
|By Hiroyuki Hori. It is a complete DirectX header for Delphi3. Presented units:
- DirectX unit: DirectX 6 (DirectX 6 SDK)
- DShow unit: DirectShow (DirectX Media SDK 5.1)
- DAnim unit: DirectAnimation (DirectX Media SDK 5.1).
|Components > Experts, IDE etc. > Other|
||25 Dec 2000
|By Hiroyuki Hori. Expert which can use the MMX instruction with Delphi.
Instruction which can be used now: MMX, Streaming SIMD Extensions, CPUID (486),
RDTSC (Pentium), CMOVxx (Pentium Pro), 3DNow!
|Download: D3 D4 D5
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing Buy now!
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages