Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus 1.6, FPC 3.0.0
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 2 products
By CRESTech.Freeware 23 Mar 1999
DescriptionGraphEz is a small unility to draw scientific graph.
- Linear or Log Axis
- Auto or manual scale
- Draw Line, Dot, Bar, Bezier, BSpline, CubSpline or Regression for each Y series seperately
- Anti-Aliasing drawing option
- Draw Error Bar
- Copy to ClipBoard for further processing by other software
- Print function with print preview to adjust print position
- Read data from plain text file
- Background can be gradient or bitmap.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 256kB
Platforms: NT4, W95, W98,
Jot+ Notes v.2.0.2
By CRESTech.05 Feb 1998
DescriptionJot+ Notes is full-featured Cardfile replacement. Use Jot+ for lists, notes, quotes, thoughts, addresses, recipes, entire books, and a host of other applications. Everyone can find uses for Jot+.
The Jot+ feature list includes:
- unlimited notes per file; up to 1MB text per note;
- rich text with multiple fonts, bullets, and more;
- hierarchical notes to organise data as you need it;
- choice of sorting options to order notes as you want it;
- powerful search/replace including regular expressions and boolean queries;
- optional encryption to protect valuable data;
- powerful printing plus preview;
- dockable toolbars;
- import/export Text, CSV, RTF, Cardfile, more;
- OLE automation.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $20
- Size: 655kB
Platforms: NT4, W95,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!