Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 2 products
By CRESTech.Freeware 23 Mar 1999
DescriptionGraphEz is a small unility to draw scientific graph.
- Linear or Log Axis
- Auto or manual scale
- Draw Line, Dot, Bar, Bezier, BSpline, CubSpline or Regression for each Y series seperately
- Anti-Aliasing drawing option
- Draw Error Bar
- Copy to ClipBoard for further processing by other software
- Print function with print preview to adjust print position
- Read data from plain text file
- Background can be gradient or bitmap.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 256kB
Platforms: NT4, W95, W98,
Jot+ Notes v.2.0.2
By CRESTech.05 Feb 1998
DescriptionJot+ Notes is full-featured Cardfile replacement. Use Jot+ for lists, notes, quotes, thoughts, addresses, recipes, entire books, and a host of other applications. Everyone can find uses for Jot+.
The Jot+ feature list includes:
- unlimited notes per file; up to 1MB text per note;
- rich text with multiple fonts, bullets, and more;
- hierarchical notes to organise data as you need it;
- choice of sorting options to order notes as you want it;
- powerful search/replace including regular expressions and boolean queries;
- optional encryption to protect valuable data;
- powerful printing plus preview;
- dockable toolbars;
- import/export Text, CSV, RTF, Cardfile, more;
- OLE automation.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $20
- Size: 655kB
Platforms: NT4, W95,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.