Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Total 2 products
By CRESTech.Freeware 23 Mar 1999
DescriptionGraphEz is a small unility to draw scientific graph.
- Linear or Log Axis
- Auto or manual scale
- Draw Line, Dot, Bar, Bezier, BSpline, CubSpline or Regression for each Y series seperately
- Anti-Aliasing drawing option
- Draw Error Bar
- Copy to ClipBoard for further processing by other software
- Print function with print preview to adjust print position
- Read data from plain text file
- Background can be gradient or bitmap.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 256kB
Platforms: NT4, W95, W98,
Jot+ Notes v.2.0.2
By CRESTech.05 Feb 1998
DescriptionJot+ Notes is full-featured Cardfile replacement. Use Jot+ for lists, notes, quotes, thoughts, addresses, recipes, entire books, and a host of other applications. Everyone can find uses for Jot+.
The Jot+ feature list includes:
- unlimited notes per file; up to 1MB text per note;
- rich text with multiple fonts, bullets, and more;
- hierarchical notes to organise data as you need it;
- choice of sorting options to order notes as you want it;
- powerful search/replace including regular expressions and boolean queries;
- optional encryption to protect valuable data;
- powerful printing plus preview;
- dockable toolbars;
- import/export Text, CSV, RTF, Cardfile, more;
- OLE automation.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $20
- Size: 655kB
Platforms: NT4, W95,
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.