Total 2 products
By CRESTech.Freeware 23 Mar 1999
DescriptionGraphEz is a small unility to draw scientific graph.
- Linear or Log Axis
- Auto or manual scale
- Draw Line, Dot, Bar, Bezier, BSpline, CubSpline or Regression for each Y series seperately
- Anti-Aliasing drawing option
- Draw Error Bar
- Copy to ClipBoard for further processing by other software
- Print function with print preview to adjust print position
- Read data from plain text file
- Background can be gradient or bitmap.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 256kB
Platforms: NT4, W95, W98,
Jot+ Notes v.2.0.2
By CRESTech.05 Feb 1998
DescriptionJot+ Notes is full-featured Cardfile replacement. Use Jot+ for lists, notes, quotes, thoughts, addresses, recipes, entire books, and a host of other applications. Everyone can find uses for Jot+.
The Jot+ feature list includes:
- unlimited notes per file; up to 1MB text per note;
- rich text with multiple fonts, bullets, and more;
- hierarchical notes to organise data as you need it;
- choice of sorting options to order notes as you want it;
- powerful search/replace including regular expressions and boolean queries;
- optional encryption to protect valuable data;
- powerful printing plus preview;
- dockable toolbars;
- import/export Text, CSV, RTF, Cardfile, more;
- OLE automation.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $20
- Size: 655kB
Platforms: NT4, W95,
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SecureBlackbox is a suite of software components that allows developers to add strong security to their applications to protect binary data, files, documents and e-mails.
SecureBlackbox includes authentic implementations (no 3rd-party code used) of various data security standards and network communication protocols for various platforms (Windows, .NET, Linux, MacOS X / iOS, Java / Android).