EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- 20% discount for all new licenses in August
Found 1 records. Shown from 1 to 2.
By Ahmoy Law.Freeware + source New 01 Nov 2002
DescriptionAnswer to the autohide feature in the Microsoft .NET IDE, an autohide plugin for Delphi or C++Builder editor. The plugin provides extra features for the Delphi SDI window style and user can customize virtually any window in the IDE.
- Short Caption
- Line shape.
- bring to top
- bring to topmost.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 46kB
Platforms: CB5, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.