- Connect to social media services like Facebook, Flickr, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, ...
- Use cloud storage services like Box, OneDrive, DropBox, Google Drive, HiDrive,...
- Make use of Google, Microsoft, Apple calendering & contacts services, geolocation, push notification services & much more...
- Use myCloudData structured cloud data storage
DB Version Update v.1.2
By Tomas Rosinsky.Commercial 06 Nov 2006
DescriptionDB version update is set of applications providing all functions for updating of MS Access database file by your application.
It allows you to distribute new version of your database application very easily and without interruption of service. There is no need to transfer database from / to customer for update any more.
Basic idea of this tool is simple: You can still update your application and structure of testing database as you did until now.
Before releasing of updated version use author's DB Version update tool to generate update project, witch is used for updating of database on customer side.
- there is EXE application, which compare old version and new version of testing database file
- result of comparison is list of changes in tables, fields and indexes in new version, other changes and SQL commands for data manipulation can be enter manually
- output of comparison is update info file and model database
- updating can be done by simple standalone EXE application or by using DLL library directly from your application.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $29
- Source price: $59
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 750kB
Platforms: W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
By VTI Service.Freeware 05 Nov 2002
DescriptionThe task of this program is to compare the structures of the two MS Access databases. The result of it's work is the report saved as a text file.
This program can be used for the structure synchronization of the two different versions of the databases.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Size: 227kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained