Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
DB Version Update v.1.2
By Tomas Rosinsky.Commercial 06 Nov 2006
DescriptionDB version update is set of applications providing all functions for updating of MS Access database file by your application.
It allows you to distribute new version of your database application very easily and without interruption of service. There is no need to transfer database from / to customer for update any more.
Basic idea of this tool is simple: You can still update your application and structure of testing database as you did until now.
Before releasing of updated version use author's DB Version update tool to generate update project, witch is used for updating of database on customer side.
- there is EXE application, which compare old version and new version of testing database file
- result of comparison is list of changes in tables, fields and indexes in new version, other changes and SQL commands for data manipulation can be enter manually
- output of comparison is update info file and model database
- updating can be done by simple standalone EXE application or by using DLL library directly from your application.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $29
- Source price: $59
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 750kB
Platforms: W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
By VTI Service.Freeware 05 Nov 2002
DescriptionThe task of this program is to compare the structures of the two MS Access databases. The result of it's work is the report saved as a text file.
This program can be used for the structure synchronization of the two different versions of the databases.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Size: 227kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...