|Applications in Delphi and BCB||
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Science > Statistic, Analysis, etc
|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
||10 Jul 2009
|By 7D-Software. Auto2Fit is a revolution tools and beats all other simliar ones in the area of nonlinear regression.
Almost all data analysis software packages (SPSS, SAS, Statistical, Origin Pro, DataFit, Stata or Systat) need end-users to provide/guess initial start values, and the successes of nonlinear regression computation are havily depended on those guessed data. Unfortunately, for most of people, the guesses of proper start values are nightmare.
With the unique, robust and high efficient optimation algorithms of "Global Levenberg-Marquardt" and "Global BFGS", proposed newly, Auto2Fit is no long to require the end-users to provide/guess initial start values (but with free random ones), the performance, however, is much better than any others. Auto2Fit has turned to be the best one for nonlinear regerssion analysis nowadays.
Auto2Fit is also a flexible, versatile, easiest-to-use tool in the areas of function optimization, equation solving, parameter estimation, combinational problems (like TSP) and chart drawing.
- Auto2Fit can be used in the areas such as:
- Regression and Curve Fit: linear, nonlinear, multi-nonlinear with no limitations on variable and parameter number.
- Global Optimization: find the maximal/minimal value of any function. The function may be nonlinear, non-continues, non derivable.
- Equation Solve: solve any type of equation or system equations, both linear and nonlinear.
- Model Auto-calibration: parameter estimation of complicated engineering model.
- Combinational Problems: solve problems like TSP and Short-Path.
- Chart Drawing: 2-D, 3-D cartesian and 2-D parametric function chart, especial for implicit functions.
- A number of optimization algorithms have been integrated in Auto2Fit:
- Genetic Algorithm (GA): both encode/decode mode and real-value based mode, six crossover types and seven selection types.
- Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO): six schemes (2 standard and 4 new).
- Differential Evolution (DE): ten schemes (5 new) and four routs (3 new).
- Maximum Inherit Optimization (MIO): four schemes.
- Simulated Annealing (SA).
- Simplex Method (SM).
- Levenberg-Marquardt (LM): standard LM and Global LM.
- Quasi-Newton (BFGS): standard BFGS and Global BFGS.
- Self-Organizing Migrating Algorithms (SOMA).
- Conjugate-Gradient Method (CGM).
- Powell Optimization (OP).
- Tabu Search (TS).
- Support VB and Pascal style script, as a result, any complicated problem could be described. The script engine is extremely fast, for example, 5 - 30 times faster than MS VB.
- Multi-data file, multi-outputs supported: this unique feature makes it very useful for parameter estimation with multi-data file.
- Easy to handle file-depended parameters and file-depended constants.
- Bulit-in Excel-like, multi-windows spreadsheet, easy for pre- and post-data process.
- Over 140 examples are included in the package, covering the areas of regression, curve fit, optimization, equation solving and parameter estimations.
- and much more...
|Download: ME NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W2K8 W7 W95 W98 XP
ESBPDF Analysis v.2.4.1||SW
||29 Jun 2010
|By ESB Consultancy. ESBPDF Analysis provides everything needed for using Discrete & Continuous Probability Distributions in a single application. Most Tables and supplied functions (such as in MS Excel) give P(X <= A) and using algebra other results can be found whereas ESBPDF Analysis handles all the Probability combinations for you.
Features include Binomial, Poisson, Normal, Exponential, Student t, Chi Squared, F, Beta and Lognormal Distributions; Inverses of Normal, Student t, Chi Squared, F, Beta and Lognormal Distributions; Lists of Binomial Coefficients, Factorials and Permutations; Calculations of Gamma and Beta Functions; Printing of Standard Normal Tables & Critical t Values; Fully Customisable; Integrated Help System which includes a Tutorial. We also plan on adding many more Distributions and features.
Also includes Graphing of Distributions, addition Info on Distributions and registered users also get Electronic Documentation and a PDF version of the docs designed for printing.
Ideal for the Maths/Stats Student who wishes to understand Probability Distributions better, as well as the Maths Buff who wants a well designed calculating tool.
Designed for Win32 and optimised for Windows XP and Vista.
|Download: ME NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W2K8 W7 XP
ESBStats Standard v.2.2.0||SW
||08 Sep 2009
|By ESB Consultancy. Statistical Analysis and Inference Software for Windows covering everything from Average, Mode and Variance through to Hypothesis Analysis, Time Series and Linear Regression. Includes Online Help, Tutorials, Graphs, Summaries, Import/Export, Customisable Interface, Calculator, Live Spell Check, Install/Uninstall and much more.
- Single, Dual (paired and unpaired) and Multiple Data Analysis (Multivariate analysis not in Lite Version).
- Data can be Time Based for Time Series Analysis.
- Data can be entered as Raw Data, Grouped Data, or as Summary Data.
- Raw Data can be converted into Grouped Data.
- Raw Data can have in-built Transformations applied to them.
- Raw Data can have Random values meeting user defined criteria.
- Data can be fully documented and stored in DataLists.
- Standardisation of Data around given mean/standard deviation.
- DataLists are grouped together in Workbooks - one Workbook is opened at a time and can contain many DataLists.
- Sample Size calculations.
- Random Value Lists for Sampling.
- Statistical Summary including: mean, median, mode, variance, standard deviation, kurtosis, skew, etc.
- Comparison of Statistics for Raw and Grouped of the same Data.
- Graphs and Charts including: Histograms, Line Graphs, Pie Graphs, Ogives, Scatter Diagrams, Rootograms, Bar Charts and more.
- Inference and Hypothesis Analysis of a Single Population - including the Mean, the Variance and Proportions.
- Inference and Hypothesis Analysis of Two Populations - including Difference of the Mean, Ratio of the Variance, Difference of Proportions.
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) (not in Lite Version).
- Linear Regression with Transformations of the dependent variable.
- Multiple Regression with Transformations of the dependent variables (not in Lite Version).
- Moving Averages.
- Trend Analysis of Time Series Data.
- PLUS MORE.
|Download: ME Vista W2K W2K3 W2K8 W7 XP
||15 Jan 2002
|By 7D-Software. NeuralPower is a general, integrated, easiest-to-use and powerful Artificial Neural Network (ANN) program. It can be used in almost all study fields such as multi-nonlinear regression, forecasting, curve fit, pattern recognition, decision making and problem optimization, time series analysis and market predictions.
- Any more layer numbers, any more node numbers of each layer and any transfer functions of each layer.
- Visual design of network structures.
- Visual, real time and dynamic control of learning process.
- Fast converge of learning. For example, for "XOR" problem, learning error will converge to zero within three iterations.
- Steps-by-steps learning run mode.
- Easy settlement for time series analysis.
- Optimal analysis of inter-relationships and 2D-3D graphical evaluations of all factors.
- Support multi-learning data files. Files may be "Normal" and "Grid" types.
- VB, Java and Delphi/Pascal script languages supported.
- Excel-like, multi-windows data file editor, which may be also used as a stand-along spreadsheet.
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W95 W98 XP
||23 Feb 2006
|By DSP Solutions. SPADeS (Signal Processing, Analysis, Design and Simulation) is our flagship software product that combines the functionality of the earlier PC-DSP and PC-SIM applications. It facilitates analysis, design, implementation and simulation of discrete-time signals and systems. It can be considered as a special-purpose calculator with powerful graphing capabilities for performing digital signal processing operations such as waveform synthesis and manipulation, Fourier transforms, convolution, correlation, filter design, analysis and implementation, power spectrum analysis, and visual simulation. It is quite simple and straightforward to use, and yet powerful and extensible enough to be used by practicing engineers as well as students of digital signal processing.
- Discrete-time and continuous-time waveform synthesis using a variety of methods
- Frequency-domain transforms (DFT, FFT, DTFT, forward & inverse transforms, window functions)
- Convolution and correlation functions
- Solution of difference equations
- Analysis and design of analog filters, IIR and FIR digital filters
- Interactive pole-zero analysis of filters
- Digital filter simulation and code generation
- Power spectrum estimation using classical and modern techniques
- Powerful visual simulation capabilities for block-diagram based systems
- User-defined extensions using JScript and VBScript languages
|Download: NT4 W2K W2K3 XP
SprinN, Capital Markets Predictions with Neural Networks v.2.7||SW
||26 Nov 2004
|By AERN. SprinN, the best prediction tool based on Artificial Intelligence techniques (Artificial Neural Networks), gives you accurate open, hold and close recommendations for your investments in the Capital Markets. SprinN allows you to select the risk of your operations, commissions, influence of technical analysis indicators, etc., and generates detailed reports and graphics. Up to three variables per model.|
Source: On purchase/registration
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W95 W98 XP
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages