Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Akti Planner v.2.17
By Aktisoft Team.02 Jan 2005
DescriptionAkti Planner is a visual time organizer and tracker that can manage several people schedules simultaneously. It features the unique ability of handling recurring and any level nested appointments. Using these features, you always can model complex schedules and do time tracking with maximum possible precision. On other hand, Akti Planner perfectly fits for creating simple schedules because it has easy-to-use user interface.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On request
- price: $24.95
- Size: 1 482kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
Company's Calendar v.2.495
By Falasoft.Freeware 25 Aug 2012
DescriptionCompany's Calendar is software, which functions as a classical planning calendar in electronic version. As it is a database application, it offers much more than classical planning calendar. The main advantage is sharing the calendars among other net users, where the administrator is able to create more calendars and specify exactly, which user can access the events and on the other hand which user will be denied the access to specific events.
The Company's Calendar can effectively and quickly process huge amount of events even with high number of users counted in hundreds thanks to object-oriented model and quality database. For this reason, it is suitable not only for individuals, but mainly for middle size and large organizations.
- display in the monthly, weekly, daily modes
- display of multiple calendars in a single screen
- color resolution calendars
- quick definition of the event by selecting the range using a mouse and adding with the already pre-dates from to
- continuous events continuity classified by 30 minute blocks
- setting access rights for each calendar, but also each event individually
- resolution of access permissions to read, write, delete and add
- definition of working hours, including breaks
- all-day events are displayed outside the hourly summaries always visible in the header
- a unique solution of tasks processing, see the details of the tasks
- notice about an upcoming event can be set in a multiple way for each user separately
- expired and upcoming events can be terminated, ignore or delay the set time
- grey completed events
- repetition of events daily, weekly (you can specify days of the week), monthly (each x-th day of the month or the x-th day of the month), annual
- Simple definition of repeated events
- press kits according to the selected mode with space for taking notes outside an office
- exports of print outputs to Excel, PDF, HTML
- quick events addition by means of a tray icon next to a clock
- logging changed data when, who and what change has been carried out
- deleted records are stored in bins
- client-server applications (network operation)
- secured storage of data in SQL database
- Integrated backup and data restoration to a database Firebird 2.x
- on-line program updates via the Internet
- on-line reporting on problems
- transaction processing
- import of events via XML ala Google
- full support for Windows Vista.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- Size: 12 740kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W95, W98, XP,
By MG-Ware.Freeware 05 Oct 2012
DescriptionMG^Calendar is software that acts as an electronic version of a classical planning calendar. As it is a database application, it offers much more than a classical planning calendar. The main advantage is the ability to share calendars amongst other net users, where the administrator can create multiple calendars and precisely specify which user can and cannot access specific events. This application makes on Firemonkey. You can see preview on >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MsqchHKap4 <<<
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 6 422kB
Platforms: ME, Vista, W7, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.