|Applications in Delphi and BCB||
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Organizers, Planners > Planners
|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Akti Planner v.2.17||SW
||02 Jan 2005
|By Aktisoft Team. Akti Planner is a visual time organizer and tracker that can manage several people schedules simultaneously. It features the unique ability of handling recurring and any level nested appointments. Using these features, you always can model complex schedules and do time tracking with maximum possible precision. On other hand, Akti Planner perfectly fits for creating simple schedules because it has easy-to-use user interface.|
Source: On request
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W95 W98 XP
Company's Calendar v.2.495||FW
||25 Aug 2012
|By Falasoft. Company's Calendar is software, which functions as a classical planning calendar in electronic version. As it is a database application, it offers much more than classical planning calendar. The main advantage is sharing the calendars among other net users, where the administrator is able to create more calendars and specify exactly, which user can access the events and on the other hand which user will be denied the access to specific events.
The Company's Calendar can effectively and quickly process huge amount of events even with high number of users counted in hundreds thanks to object-oriented model and quality database. For this reason, it is suitable not only for individuals, but mainly for middle size and large organizations.
- display in the monthly, weekly, daily modes
- display of multiple calendars in a single screen
- color resolution calendars
- quick definition of the event by selecting the range using a mouse and adding with the already pre-dates from to
- continuous events continuity classified by 30 minute blocks
- setting access rights for each calendar, but also each event individually
- resolution of access permissions to read, write, delete and add
- definition of working hours, including breaks
- all-day events are displayed outside the hourly summaries always visible in the header
- a unique solution of tasks processing, see the details of the tasks
- notice about an upcoming event can be set in a multiple way for each user separately
- expired and upcoming events can be terminated, ignore or delay the set time
- grey completed events
- repetition of events daily, weekly (you can specify days of the week), monthly (each x-th day of the month or the x-th day of the month), annual
- Simple definition of repeated events
- press kits according to the selected mode with space for taking notes outside an office
- exports of print outputs to Excel, PDF, HTML
- quick events addition by means of a tray icon next to a clock
- logging changed data when, who and what change has been carried out
- deleted records are stored in bins
- client-server applications (network operation)
- secured storage of data in SQL database
- Integrated backup and data restoration to a database Firebird 2.x
- on-line program updates via the Internet
- on-line reporting on problems
- transaction processing
- import of events via XML ala Google
- full support for Windows Vista.
|Download: ME NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W2K8 W7 W95 W98 XP
||05 Oct 2012
|By MG-Ware. MG^Calendar is software that acts as an electronic version of a classical planning calendar. As it is a database application, it offers much more than a classical planning calendar. The main advantage is the ability to share calendars amongst other net users, where the administrator can create multiple calendars and precisely specify which user can and cannot access specific events. This application makes on Firemonkey. You can see preview on >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MsqchHKap4 <<<|
|Download: ME Vista W7 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Easy data compression solution!
Easy Compression Library is a very easy-to-use replacement of TFileStream, TMemoryStream and other TStream descendants to their analogues with compression/decompression and encryption. Compression is transparent, all the methods, properties and behavior of TFileStream and TMemoryStream are supported, so it is very simple to replace them in the application code. Save up to $500 by ordering at Torry's Showcase! more...
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages