- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Akti Planner v.2.17
By Aktisoft Team.02 Jan 2005
DescriptionAkti Planner is a visual time organizer and tracker that can manage several people schedules simultaneously. It features the unique ability of handling recurring and any level nested appointments. Using these features, you always can model complex schedules and do time tracking with maximum possible precision. On other hand, Akti Planner perfectly fits for creating simple schedules because it has easy-to-use user interface.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On request
- price: $24.95
- Size: 1 482kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
Company's Calendar v.2.495
By Falasoft.Freeware 25 Aug 2012
DescriptionCompany's Calendar is software, which functions as a classical planning calendar in electronic version. As it is a database application, it offers much more than classical planning calendar. The main advantage is sharing the calendars among other net users, where the administrator is able to create more calendars and specify exactly, which user can access the events and on the other hand which user will be denied the access to specific events.
The Company's Calendar can effectively and quickly process huge amount of events even with high number of users counted in hundreds thanks to object-oriented model and quality database. For this reason, it is suitable not only for individuals, but mainly for middle size and large organizations.
- display in the monthly, weekly, daily modes
- display of multiple calendars in a single screen
- color resolution calendars
- quick definition of the event by selecting the range using a mouse and adding with the already pre-dates from to
- continuous events continuity classified by 30 minute blocks
- setting access rights for each calendar, but also each event individually
- resolution of access permissions to read, write, delete and add
- definition of working hours, including breaks
- all-day events are displayed outside the hourly summaries always visible in the header
- a unique solution of tasks processing, see the details of the tasks
- notice about an upcoming event can be set in a multiple way for each user separately
- expired and upcoming events can be terminated, ignore or delay the set time
- grey completed events
- repetition of events daily, weekly (you can specify days of the week), monthly (each x-th day of the month or the x-th day of the month), annual
- Simple definition of repeated events
- press kits according to the selected mode with space for taking notes outside an office
- exports of print outputs to Excel, PDF, HTML
- quick events addition by means of a tray icon next to a clock
- logging changed data when, who and what change has been carried out
- deleted records are stored in bins
- client-server applications (network operation)
- secured storage of data in SQL database
- Integrated backup and data restoration to a database Firebird 2.x
- on-line program updates via the Internet
- on-line reporting on problems
- transaction processing
- import of events via XML ala Google
- full support for Windows Vista.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- Size: 12 740kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W95, W98, XP,
By MG-Ware.Freeware 05 Oct 2012
DescriptionMG^Calendar is software that acts as an electronic version of a classical planning calendar. As it is a database application, it offers much more than a classical planning calendar. The main advantage is the ability to share calendars amongst other net users, where the administrator can create multiple calendars and precisely specify which user can and cannot access specific events. This application makes on Firemonkey. You can see preview on >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MsqchHKap4 <<<
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 6 422kB
Platforms: ME, Vista, W7, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained