- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter for .NET v.1.2
By Tom Williams.Freeware 02 Jul 2015
DescriptionSelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter - Community Edition is the free version of the powerful Html To Pdf Converter for .NET that can be found in the full featured pdf library Select.Pdf for .NET.
SelectPdf works in every Windows system and Windows Azure.
Html to Pdf Converter For .NET - Community Edition Features
- Generate pdf documents up to 5 pages
- Convert any web page to pdf
- Convert any raw html string to pdf
- Set pdf page settings (page size, page orientation, page margins)
- Resize content during conversion to fit the pdf page
- Set pdf document properties
- Set pdf viewer preferences
- Set pdf security (passwords, permissions)
- Set conversion delay and web page navigation timeout
- Custom headers and footers
- Support for html in headers and footers
- Automatic and manual page breaks
- Repeat html table headers on each page
- Support for @media types screen and print
- Support for internal and external links
- Generate bookmarks automatically based on html elements
- Support for HTTP headers
- Support for HTTP cookies
- Support for web pages that require authentication
- Support for proxy servers
- Modify color space
- Multithreading support
- HTML5/CSS3 support
- Web fonts support.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 45 168kB
SEO Dynamic Keywords Module for ASP.NET v.2.0
By XP Idea.Commercial 25 Jan 2007
DescriptionThis module will automatically generate most correlated keywords and append them to existing keywords you have specified in META “keywords” tag of the WEB page. Therefore, you do not have to worry about updating your keywords every time you modify the page.
- Status: Not available
- Source: None
- price: $29.99
- Size: 40kB
By SoftAIN.Commercial 26 Oct 2005
DescriptionViewStatePage is a class inherited from System.Web.UI.Page that implements saving the values of the ViewState hidden field in database or file on a disk. The use of this class allows for considerably reducing traffic between a browser and server provided that you use ASP.NET technologies. At the same time, a number of control elements located on a ViewStatePage class page-heir does not change the finite size of the ViewState field. This allows for using any compound classes such as DataGrid that keep their current state in this field.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $39
- Source price: $79
- Size: 54kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.