Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Dialog Workshop .NET v.3.2
DescriptionA powerful replacement for the standard .NET dialog components. Create your own customized Windows common dialogs without writing a line of code. You can dock your Windows Form or WPF Form to bottom, top, left and/or right of the dialog box and add your own controls in the standard common dialog. Supported dialogs:
- Open/Save, Vista/Win7-style Open/Save,
- OpenDialog with recent files (MRU) list similar to VB6 Open dialog,
- Docked Windows Forms or WPF forms in your common dialog;
- Design-time support: Dialog Designer, preview;
- Customizable dialog’s initial position, icon and items captions;
- Message processing;
- Unique Open/Save dialog features: customizable PlacesBar, file listview customization (hiding folders, disabling rename/delete commands and popup menus, grid lines, full row select, folders only mode), etc.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $99
- Source price: $299
- Size: 1 743kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D2007, P2009, P2010, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008, S2010, VC++
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!