|.NET > Dialogs > Standard Dialogs
|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE5
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Dialog Workshop .NET v.3.2||SW
||23 Jul 2010
|By ComponentAge Software. A powerful replacement for the standard .NET dialog components.
Create your own customized Windows common dialogs without writing a line of code. You
can dock your Windows Form or WPF Form to bottom, top, left and/or right of the dialog
box and add your own controls in the standard common dialog. Supported dialogs:
- Open/Save, Vista/Win7-style Open/Save,
- OpenDialog with recent files (MRU) list similar to VB6 Open dialog,
Please visit homepage for details.
- Docked Windows Forms or WPF forms in your common dialog;
- Design-time support: Dialog Designer, preview;
- Customizable dialog’s initial position, icon and items captions;
- Message processing;
- Unique Open/Save dialog features: customizable PlacesBar, file
listview customization (hiding folders, disabling rename/delete commands and
popup menus, grid lines, full row select, folders only mode), etc.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $299
|Download: C# D2005 D2006 D2007 P2009 P2010 S2002 S2003 S2005 S2008 S2010 VC++
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Introducing Delphi Programming: Theory through Practice
"Introducing Delphi Programming turned out to be outstanding: it begins where I needed to begin: it progresses smoothly from task to task; it is built around sets of practical exercises and practice activities; explanations are clear and well organized. It is the best "how to" book of any type that I have ever used.--Pat Byrd, Department of Applied Linguistics & ESL, Georgia State University more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages