Dialog Workshop .NET v.3.2
DescriptionA powerful replacement for the standard .NET dialog components. Create your own customized Windows common dialogs without writing a line of code. You can dock your Windows Form or WPF Form to bottom, top, left and/or right of the dialog box and add your own controls in the standard common dialog. Supported dialogs:
- Open/Save, Vista/Win7-style Open/Save,
- OpenDialog with recent files (MRU) list similar to VB6 Open dialog,
- Docked Windows Forms or WPF forms in your common dialog;
- Design-time support: Dialog Designer, preview;
- Customizable dialog’s initial position, icon and items captions;
- Message processing;
- Unique Open/Save dialog features: customizable PlacesBar, file listview customization (hiding folders, disabling rename/delete commands and popup menus, grid lines, full row select, folders only mode), etc.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $99
- Source price: $299
- Size: 1 743kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D2007, P2009, P2010, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008, S2010, VC++
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.