Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus 1.6, FPC 3.0.0
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Dialog Workshop .NET v.3.2
DescriptionA powerful replacement for the standard .NET dialog components. Create your own customized Windows common dialogs without writing a line of code. You can dock your Windows Form or WPF Form to bottom, top, left and/or right of the dialog box and add your own controls in the standard common dialog. Supported dialogs:
- Open/Save, Vista/Win7-style Open/Save,
- OpenDialog with recent files (MRU) list similar to VB6 Open dialog,
- Docked Windows Forms or WPF forms in your common dialog;
- Design-time support: Dialog Designer, preview;
- Customizable dialog’s initial position, icon and items captions;
- Message processing;
- Unique Open/Save dialog features: customizable PlacesBar, file listview customization (hiding folders, disabling rename/delete commands and popup menus, grid lines, full row select, folders only mode), etc.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $99
- Source price: $299
- Size: 1 743kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D2007, P2009, P2010, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008, S2010, VC++
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).