Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Dialog Workshop .NET v.3.2
DescriptionA powerful replacement for the standard .NET dialog components. Create your own customized Windows common dialogs without writing a line of code. You can dock your Windows Form or WPF Form to bottom, top, left and/or right of the dialog box and add your own controls in the standard common dialog. Supported dialogs:
- Open/Save, Vista/Win7-style Open/Save,
- OpenDialog with recent files (MRU) list similar to VB6 Open dialog,
- Docked Windows Forms or WPF forms in your common dialog;
- Design-time support: Dialog Designer, preview;
- Customizable dialog’s initial position, icon and items captions;
- Message processing;
- Unique Open/Save dialog features: customizable PlacesBar, file listview customization (hiding folders, disabling rename/delete commands and popup menus, grid lines, full row select, folders only mode), etc.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $99
- Source price: $299
- Size: 1 743kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D2007, P2009, P2010, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008, S2010, VC++
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.