EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to create database applications easily and without pain
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- Detailed documentation and fast technical support from developers
Dialog Workshop for VCL.NET v.1.1.1
DescriptionDialog Workshop for VCL.NET is further development of well-known Dialog Workshop for Delphi/C++Builder. Using this new product you can migrate your existing VCL applications which use Dialog Workshop components to Delphi 8/2005 with minimal changes in your code or create new VCL applications for .NET Framework with powerful dialogs based on standard Windows common dialogs. New features make your dialogs even more powerful and stable.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $49
- Source price: $79
- Size: 1 357kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D8
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.