|.NET > Dialogs > Extended Dialogs
|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE7
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Dialog Workshop for VCL.NET v.1.1.1||SW
||17 Apr 2006
|By ComponentAge Software. Dialog Workshop for VCL.NET is further development of well-known Dialog Workshop for Delphi/C++Builder. Using this new product you can migrate your existing VCL applications which use Dialog Workshop components to Delphi 8/2005 with minimal changes in your code or create new VCL applications for .NET Framework with powerful dialogs based on standard Windows common dialogs. New features make your dialogs even more powerful and stable.|
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $79
|Download: D2005 D2006 D8
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages