Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
RAD-Studio Bold Edition v.2.00
DescriptionRAD-Studio is the package of powerful data-aware components based on common technologies. It helps you to create your applications faster and you'll be able easily update existing projects. RAD-Studio includes the following controls: TDBGridPro, TDBProdiEdit, TDBProdiText. Let us introduce some technologies allowing to speed up and simplify application's creation.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $249.95
- Source price: $299.95
- Size: 4 582kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!