Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
DCPcrypt v.2.0 Beta 3
By Dave Barton.Freeware + source 05 Sep 2006
DescriptionDCPcrypt is an open source library of cryptographic components (encryption and hash algorithms). The idea behind DCPcrypt is that it should be possible to "drop in" any algorithm implementation to replace another with minimum or no code changes.
Algorithms implemented include: Blowfish, Twofish, Cast-128, Cast-256, DES, 3DES, Ice, Thin Ice, Ice2, IDEA, Mars, Misty1, RC2, RC4, RC5, RC6, Rijndael (the new AES), Serpent, TEA, Haval, MD4, MD5, RipeMD-128, RipeMD-160,SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 197kB
Platforms: KLX1, KLX2, KLX3
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...