- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
DCPcrypt v.2.0 Beta 3
By Dave Barton.Freeware + source 05 Sep 2006
DescriptionDCPcrypt is an open source library of cryptographic components (encryption and hash algorithms). The idea behind DCPcrypt is that it should be possible to "drop in" any algorithm implementation to replace another with minimum or no code changes.
Algorithms implemented include: Blowfish, Twofish, Cast-128, Cast-256, DES, 3DES, Ice, Thin Ice, Ice2, IDEA, Mars, Misty1, RC2, RC4, RC5, RC6, Rijndael (the new AES), Serpent, TEA, Haval, MD4, MD5, RipeMD-128, RipeMD-160,SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 197kB
Platforms: KLX1, KLX2, KLX3
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...