Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
DCPcrypt v.2.0 Beta 3
By Dave Barton.Freeware + source 05 Sep 2006
DescriptionDCPcrypt is an open source library of cryptographic components (encryption and hash algorithms). The idea behind DCPcrypt is that it should be possible to "drop in" any algorithm implementation to replace another with minimum or no code changes.
Algorithms implemented include: Blowfish, Twofish, Cast-128, Cast-256, DES, 3DES, Ice, Thin Ice, Ice2, IDEA, Mars, Misty1, RC2, RC4, RC5, RC6, Rijndael (the new AES), Serpent, TEA, Haval, MD4, MD5, RipeMD-128, RipeMD-160,SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 197kB
Platforms: KLX1, KLX2, KLX3
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.