|Components > Communications > Packs
|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE5
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Async Professional v.4.07 Alpha 2||FWS
||05 Jul 2006
|By Turbo Power Software. Async Professional is a comprehensive communications toolkit for Borland Delphi, C++Builder, and ActiveX environments. It provides direct access to serial ports, TAPI, and the Microsoft Speech API. It supports faxing, terminal emulation, VOIP, and more.|
|Download: CB2k6 CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
Boomerang Communication Library v.5.11a Lite||SW
||13 Oct 2007
|By 2p plus. Boomerang is the component library for GSM communication software development. It contains also the components for SMS support, serial port communication, TAPI communication, simple terminal, EMI (ERMES UCP - universal computer protocol), BMG (BIP/Nokia CIMD - Computer Interface to Message Distribution) connection, GDEP (Game Data Exchange Protocol) etc. and several sample applications.
Some components are available as ActiveX objects usable by any ActiveX capable application (Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual Basic for Applications, Delphi etc.).
The library contains:
The components are multi-threaded.
- (serial) port components
- modem components (client dial-up communication)
- socket components (TCP/IP client side)
- TAPI components (TAPI 2.0 - Win98, WinNT)
- GSM modem components
- BMG components (Business Message Gateway, Eurotel SK), Nokia CIMD protocol (Computer Interface to Message Distribution)/BIP
- BMG client
- EMI components (ERMES UCP, T-Online SMS Direct, Oskar)
- EMI client
- GDEP components (GDEP/SMPP, Orange Slovakia), IPSec, SSL
- GDEP client
- Eurotel M2M components (Eurotel CZ), IPSec, SSL
- Eurotel M2M client
- terminal component
- narrow band socket (NBS) protocol, UDH (user data header) protocol
- OTA (over-the-air) services
- Smart messages (CLI, logos, picture messages, ringing tones, business cards, calendar, RTTTL)
- EMS (pictures, animations, sounds, etc.)
- WAP-Push messages
- OCX libraries for SMS and EMI communication
- WAP WBXML support
- .NET platform support.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $399
|Download: CB2k6 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D2007 D5 D6 D7
Delphi HL7 v.1.0||C
||25 Aug 2011
|By DelphiHL7. Delphi components for handling HL7 (Health Level Seven) messages. DelphiHL7 can generate and parse HL7 messages.
You can develop easy your applications for communicate lab. devices or other healthcare systems.
- Supports HL7 2.2, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.4, 2.5, 2.5.1, 2.6 versions.
- You can use with Delphi 3,4,5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE.
- and C++ Builder 2009, 2010, XE
- %100 Native delphi code. No DLL No OCX.
- Itís support message groups and nested groups.
- Support for all HL7 data types.
- You can get/set values property
- Licensed royalty-free per developer, per team, or per site.
|Download: C2k10 C2k9 CBXE D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7 DXE
STM BlueLibs Bluetooth library for Delphi v.1.1||SW
||09 Sep 2007
|By STM. STM BlueLibs is a library designed to provide developers with easy to use and powerful tools for Bluetooth and OBEX development. The library is written entirely in Delphi and includes:
- Bluetooth connections management - Classes and design time components handling:
- device discovery process
- authentication and paring process
- connection establishment and properties
- Bluetooth profiles implementation for:
- Generic OBEX Profile suitable for custom applications or user implmentations of other profiles
- OBEX Object Push Profile
- OBEX File Transfer Profile
- Serial port Profile
- Full and flexible OBEX stack implementation:
- OBEX headers and commands handling
- support for the main OBEX objects
- Design-time components for the most of the functionality, making development extremely simple and productive
- Fully functional samples of:
- OBEX Object Push Profile Client
- OBEX File Transfer Profile Client.
- OBEX Object Push Profile Server
- OBEX File Transfer Profile Server.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $149
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D7
||01 Sep 2004
|By Evgeny Tarasov. Delphi tool to filter serial communications.
TetaSerialCop is a couple of Delphi components equipped with filter-like COM-port device drivers which trace any serial communications between other software and, if necessary, intervene to modify data being transmitted. The tool can be used for creating Win32 applications which either simply monitoring data going through aimed serial ports or, in addition, modifying necessary data in the flows as well.
|Download: CB5 CB6 D5 D6 D7
Wireless Communication Library VCL Edition v.126.96.36.199||SW
||05 Jul 2013
|By Soft Service Company. The WCL VCL Components includes: Bluetooth VCL, IrDA VCL, WiFi VCL, Serial and Wiimote VCL. All those Frameworks provides the easy and simplest way to access Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, Serial and Wii Remote communications from your applications.|
Features added in WCL Personal:
- BlueSoleil Bluetooth Drivers Support;
- Microsoft Bluetooth Drivers Support;
- Toshiba Bluetooth Drivers Support;
- WidComm Bluetooth Drivers Support;
- IrDA Support;
- Serial Ports Support;
- WiFi Support;
- Enumerating Local Bluetooth Radios;
- Managing Local Bluetooth Radios;
- Changing Name of Local Bluetooth Radios;
- Searching for Bluetooth Devices;
- Enumerating Buetooth Services;
- Searching for IrDA Devices;
- Enumerating Serial Ports;
- Detection Available Transports (SmartDetect);
- Monitoring Available Transports (SmartDetect);
- Connecting to RFCOMM based service;
- Connecting to IrDA Device;
- Connecting to Serial Device;
- Bluetooth ObjectPush Profile;
- IrDA ObjectPush Profile;
- Bluetooth FileTransfer Profile;
- IrDA FileTransfer Profile;
- Nokia Specified Services (Bluetooth and IrDA);
- Bluetooth Manual Pairing;
- Bluetooth Vitual COM Ports;
- Enumerating WiFi Adapters;
- Managing WiFi Adapters;
- Enumerating WiFi Networks;
- Enumerating WiFi Profiles;
- Managing WiFi Profiles;
- Connecting to WiFi Network;
- Disconnecting from WiFi Network;
Features added in WCL Developer:
- Bluetooth Automaticaly Pairing (SilentAuth);
- Bluetooth 2.1 SSP Automaticaly Pairing (SilentAuth);
- vCard Parser;
- Special Features for Bluetooth Proximity Marketing;
- Bluetooth RFCOMM Based Server;
- IrDA Server;
- Bluetooth ObjectPush Profile Server;
- IrDA ObjectPush Profile Server;
- Wiimote support;
- Bluetooth HandsFree Profile Client;
- SMS Sending;
- GSM Modem Suppor (Dialing number, answering incoming calls; CID);
- Microsoft Kinect support.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $1200
|Download: C2k10 C2k6 C2k9 CB5 CB6 CBXE CBXE2 CBXE3 CBXE4 D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D6 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3 DXE4
nrComm Lib Pro v.9.36||SW
||20158 - 51101 k
||08 Oct 2013
|By DeepSoftware. Extended version of nrComm Lib. The nrComm Lib includes some components, classes and routines useful for work with serial port devices, data and voice modems, barcode scanners and speech conversion and other communication tasks. It includes a TnrComm component for RS232 serial port, TnrCommTAPI component for work with TAPI devices (ordinary data modems and voice modems). TnrZModem component for common file transfer protocol support. TnrBarCodeScan component for bar code scanners. TnrWave component with wide functions for sound playing, recording and redirecting. TnrSpeech component for text to speech conversion SAPI.
Library has ready solutions for Bluetooth (TnrBT component), GSM (TnrGSM component) and some more.
- Serial port (RS232) and barcode scan features:
- Direct access to serial port and I/O operations
- Ready solution for Barcode scanner device
- Find all available serial ports in the system (native and virtual IrDA, USB, Bluetooth COM ports)
- RS485 mode
- Quick and flexible solution for an any data packet protocol
- It supports detection the data packets with fixed END, HEADER, or LENGTH.
- Also it can detect data packets by TIMEOUT.
- Several and various data packet types can be united into data protocol.
- Find and get the information about existing USB objects (hosts, hubs, ports, devices).
- The basic I/O operations with USB pipes over WinUSB interface and driver
- WinUSB driver installation component.
- 'Eject' function
- Add, get, delete records of GSM device phone books
- Send SMS, get message from device memory
- Notify about new SMS or incoming call
- Gets various information about GSM device (model, IMEI, memory and battery states and etc.)
- Works over serial (native or virtual) port and over Bluetooth connection
- I/O operations with bluetooth device
- Enumeration bluetooth adapters, devices, and services
- Terminal support
- The original control for ANSI/VT100 terminal protocol support
- The possibilities for handling the I/O operations for standalone Terminal using
- Simple terminal support. You can use an any edit control together with any nrCommLib I/O component.
- Telephone API (TAPI) component
- The TAPI data modem I/O operations, call and answer
- The TAPI voice modem support, call and answer
- The extended sound operations (playback, record) for voice TAPI devices
- Speech API support for Text-To-Speech conversion and output over TAPI device (voice modem)
- Caller ID support
- Direct access to com port I/O in voice mode.
- Zmodem File Transfer protocol
- ZModem file transfer with resume
- Possibilities for handling the I/O operations for independent TnrZModem using
- LPT ports
- LPT port I/O operations. Direct access to port pins.
- LPT available ports auto detection.
Source: On purchase/registration
|Download: C2k10 C2k6 C2k7 C2k9 CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 CBXE CBXE2 CBXE3 CBXE4 CBXE5 D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3 DXE4 DXE5
|News from our Sponsors|
Various books for Delphi Developers: databases, graphics, video, iOS, Android, Windows and more and more and more... more...
Delphi XE Handbook: A Guide to New Features in Delphi XE
Delphi XE Handbook is a guide to new features in Delphi XE, covering everything but the DataSnap portion of the product. Written by best-selling Delphi books author Marco Cantù, the book follows the Delphi Handbooks series on 2007, 2009, and 2010, both in scope and in the appraoch. This book on Delphi XE (covering only new features of the product) is 132 pages long and it is avaialble also in print. Here is the list of chapters: 1: Delphi XE IDE 2: Integrated Tooling 3: Compiler and RTL 4: XE Libraries
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages