|Developer Tools > Code > Code Generators
|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE7
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
DGB PasToInt v.1.1.1||FW
||04 May 2013
|By Dmitry G. Barabash. DGB PasToInt generates INT-files for Delphi units. You can generate INT-files for several units at once. It is useful if you want to distribute your library but you don't want to distribute source codes.|
|Download: CB1 CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
Delphi Graphoman for InterBase v.1.30||SW
||20 Dec 2002
|By Ilya Padabed. Generates Delphi code that is a wrapper for InterBase stored procedure calls. Generated code can access databases with TIBStoredProc, TIBQuery or TIBClientDataSet components from the IBX palette, thus significantly reducing programmer's job on writing the standard code for stored procedures handling. Works with action procedures (those having no input/output), as well as procedures having input/output parameters and procedures returning datasets.|
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $150
|Download: D6 D7
EMS Source Rescuer v.188.8.131.52||SW
||04 May 2013
|By EMS Software Development. EMS Source Rescuer is an easy-to use wizard application which can help you to restore your lost source code. If you lose your Delphi or C++Builder project sources, but have an executable file, then this tool can rescue part of lost sources. Rescuer produces all project forms and data modules with all assigned properties and events. Produced event procedures don't have a body (it is not a decompiler), but have an address of code in executable file. In most cases Rescuer saves 50-90% of your time to project restoration.
- Easy-to-use wizard interface;
- Extraction from both Delphi and C++ Builder exe-files;
- Extraction from both Windows and Linux executables;
- Extraction of all project forms and data modules with all assigned properties and events;
- Generation of both Delphi and C++ Builder projects;
- Restoration of all or only the selected units from the exe-file.
|Download: C2k6 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D5 D6 D7
Portable Objects v.2.0.1||C
||11 Sep 2013
|By Simon Cox. Portable Objects is a tool set for building distributed applications. It consists of two major components, the Persistence Framework and SOMBA (Simple Object Message Broker Architecture). The Persistences Framework is used to marshal method call parameters, and SOMBA as the communications layer using TCP/IP and HTTP. Anything that can be persisted using the Persistence Framework can be transmitted across a SOMBA method call.
- Communicates using TCP/IP and HTTP 1.1 protocols making it an ideal tool for use with the internet and corporate intranet.
- SOMBA servers support multiple threads to maximize throughput.
- Support transmission of NULL pointers.
- Natural data types are used for each supported language e.g. language specific versions of strings.
- No need to learn and use IDL (Interface Definition Language).
Unlimited trial period available.
- Java 1.4 or higher
- Visual C++ V6, 2003 and 2005
- Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005 (Win32), Turbo, 2006 and 2007
- C++ Builder 5, 6, Turbo, 2006 and 2007
|Download: C2k6 C2k7 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D2007 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL is professional yet simple utility to recover data from damaged or corrupt InnoDB tables and MyISAM tables of MySQL databases. The software efficiently recovers tables and other important objects of MySQL database such as queries of views, relations, primary keys, etc. The tool can perform recovery on Linux platform as well. With its interactive GUI, this software supports MySQL 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, and 3.x more...
Various books for Delphi Developers: databases, graphics, video, iOS, Android, Windows and more and more and more... more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages