|Components > Bars and Status Bars > Ribbon Bars
|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE6
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Windows Ribbon Framework for Delphi v.1.2||FWS
||17 Dec 2012
|By Erik van Bilsen. The Windows Ribbon Framework is the new User Interface library introduced with Windows 7, but is also available for Vista users through the Vista Platform Update (which is installed through regular Windows updates). This library allows you to create ribbon applications similar to Office 2010 with Delphi.
This Delphi library is much more than a simple header translation. It has the following features:
The library requires Delphi 2010 or later.
- Complete translation of the UI Ribbon header files. You can use these for low-level access to the Ribbon API. Although you probably won't need this because the library comes with a class library that is much easier to use.
- A class library that provides higher-level access to the Ribbon API. This makes working with the Ribbon API much easier and takes care of most of the nasty implementation details.
- Delphi-versions of the UI Ribbon Samples from the Windows SDK. There are low-level versions of these samples that use the Ribbon API directly, as well as medium-level versions that use the Delphi Ribbon class library. You will see that it takes much less code when you use the class library.
- A feature-complete semi-visual Ribbon Designer. This applications lets you create the Ribbon XML files without needing to write XML. You can completely design and test the ribbon in this application. It will also compile the Ribbon to a resource file and create Delphi source files with the constants you need to access the ribbon commands.
- The Ribbon Designer comes with a WordPad template that lets you quickly create a Ribbon that looks virtually identical to the WordPad accessory that comes with Windows 7.
- Extensive tutorial (http://www.bilsen.com/windowsribbon/tutorial.shtml) that learns you everything you need to know to effectively create Ribbon User Interface applications.
- Version 1.1 adds support for linking Ribbon commands to standard Delphi actions (thank you Patrick Kolla-ten Venne for your contribution.).
|Download: D2010 DXE DXE2 DXE3
|News from our Sponsors|
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages