Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Windows Ribbon Framework for Delphi v.1.2
By Erik van Bilsen.Freeware + source 17 Dec 2012
DescriptionThe Windows Ribbon Framework is the new User Interface library introduced with Windows 7, but is also available for Vista users through the Vista Platform Update (which is installed through regular Windows updates). This library allows you to create ribbon applications similar to Office 2010 with Delphi.
This Delphi library is much more than a simple header translation. It has the following features:
- Complete translation of the UI Ribbon header files. You can use these for low-level access to the Ribbon API. Although you probably won't need this because the library comes with a class library that is much easier to use.
- A class library that provides higher-level access to the Ribbon API. This makes working with the Ribbon API much easier and takes care of most of the nasty implementation details.
- Delphi-versions of the UI Ribbon Samples from the Windows SDK. There are low-level versions of these samples that use the Ribbon API directly, as well as medium-level versions that use the Delphi Ribbon class library. You will see that it takes much less code when you use the class library.
- A feature-complete semi-visual Ribbon Designer. This applications lets you create the Ribbon XML files without needing to write XML. You can completely design and test the ribbon in this application. It will also compile the Ribbon to a resource file and create Delphi source files with the constants you need to access the ribbon commands.
- The Ribbon Designer comes with a WordPad template that lets you quickly create a Ribbon that looks virtually identical to the WordPad accessory that comes with Windows 7.
- Extensive tutorial (http://www.bilsen.com/windowsribbon/tutorial.shtml) that learns you everything you need to know to effectively create Ribbon User Interface applications.
- Version 1.1 adds support for linking Ribbon commands to standard Delphi actions (thank you Patrick Kolla-ten Venne for your contribution.).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 6 994kB
Platforms: D2010, DXE, DXE2, DXE3
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.