|Components > Bars and Status Bars > Ribbon Bars
|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE7
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Windows Ribbon Framework for Delphi v.1.2||FWS
||17 Dec 2012
|By Erik van Bilsen. The Windows Ribbon Framework is the new User Interface library introduced with Windows 7, but is also available for Vista users through the Vista Platform Update (which is installed through regular Windows updates). This library allows you to create ribbon applications similar to Office 2010 with Delphi.
This Delphi library is much more than a simple header translation. It has the following features:
The library requires Delphi 2010 or later.
- Complete translation of the UI Ribbon header files. You can use these for low-level access to the Ribbon API. Although you probably won't need this because the library comes with a class library that is much easier to use.
- A class library that provides higher-level access to the Ribbon API. This makes working with the Ribbon API much easier and takes care of most of the nasty implementation details.
- Delphi-versions of the UI Ribbon Samples from the Windows SDK. There are low-level versions of these samples that use the Ribbon API directly, as well as medium-level versions that use the Delphi Ribbon class library. You will see that it takes much less code when you use the class library.
- A feature-complete semi-visual Ribbon Designer. This applications lets you create the Ribbon XML files without needing to write XML. You can completely design and test the ribbon in this application. It will also compile the Ribbon to a resource file and create Delphi source files with the constants you need to access the ribbon commands.
- The Ribbon Designer comes with a WordPad template that lets you quickly create a Ribbon that looks virtually identical to the WordPad accessory that comes with Windows 7.
- Extensive tutorial (http://www.bilsen.com/windowsribbon/tutorial.shtml) that learns you everything you need to know to effectively create Ribbon User Interface applications.
- Version 1.1 adds support for linking Ribbon commands to standard Delphi actions (thank you Patrick Kolla-ten Venne for your contribution.).
|Download: D2010 DXE DXE2 DXE3
|News from our Sponsors|
Stellar Phoenix SQL Database Repair
Stellar Phoenix SQL Database Repair is the perfect tool that facilitates complete recovery of SQL - MDF and NDF database files. With very professional looking user interface, the software lists all the options in the ribbon fashion. The efficient scan engine of the software handles all the corruptions in the database objects, including tables, queries, views, indexes, and stored procedures and saves the repaired data as a new database file. more...
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL is professional yet simple utility to recover data from damaged or corrupt InnoDB tables and MyISAM tables of MySQL databases. The software efficiently recovers tables and other important objects of MySQL database such as queries of views, relations, primary keys, etc. The tool can perform recovery on Linux platform as well. With its interactive GUI, this software supports MySQL 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, and 3.x more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages