Save 10% ordering this product in discounts:
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL v.3.7.9
By Devart.17 Sep 2015
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to PostgreSQL from Delphi and C++Builder on Windows and Mac OS X for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. For this server, dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interface for processing queries and stored procedures. As data-access layer is thin and simple, dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. You can use our driver in the same way as the one supplied by Embarcadero.
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL provides direct high performance access to PostgreSQL database server. It directly connects to the server without using PostgreSQL client software.
Supports the latest PostgreSQL server versions up to 9.2 and also provides back compatibility with the previous versions down to 7.1.
Key features of dbExpress drivers:
- 64-bit development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Direct data access
- High performance
- Supports latest versions of servers
- All data types support
- Extended options for advanced behaviour
- Ability of monitoring query execution with DBMonitor
- Source code available
- Licensed per a developer without royalty fee
- One year free support for registered users
Following development environments are supported by dbExpress drivers:
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010-10.1 Berlin
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007, 2009
- Borland Developer Studio 2006
- Turbo Delphi Professional
- Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
- Turbo C++ Professional
- Borland Delphi 6-2005
- Borland C++Builder 6
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $129.95
- Source price: $199.95
- Size: 3 305kB
Platforms: NT4, Vista, W10, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained