Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Colored HandPoint Cursor Collection v.1.0
By Made By Me Inc..Freeware 12 Jul 2002
DescriptionThis is a collection of six colored handpoint cursors for use either within Windows generally, or within your own applications. Each of the cursors is identical in shape and size; only their colors differ -- this makes swapping them on the fly within your application impressive visually. The colors of the individual cursors are: blue, lime, purple, red, white, and yellow. Each cursor is 32x32 in standard 16 color format. All cursors have transparent backgrounds and predefined hotspots (006, 002 - for those using Delphi's image editor). Author also included a ready-made resource file that you can simply add to your project and make calls to. Code on how to use custom cursors in you apps is also included. Finally, this collection is great if you would like to incorporate a color-coded theme into your application, or simply to match your custom GUI.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- Size: 4kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained