Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Install Builder v.0.6
By Joseph Leung.Freeware 15 May 2007
DescriptionInstall Builder is a free standalone application that allow novice user to create a setup cabinet for Pocket PC and Smart Phone. It uses a simple ini file to store project settings, you can use simple editor like notepad to edit the ini file.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 89kB
By Ezlag.com.15 Jul 2007
DescriptionLagLoader.NET is a deployment solution for .NET WinForm control based smart clients, able to run smart clients with .NET framework 2.0 as well as with .NET framework 1.0 and 1.1.
Features of LagLoader.NET 1.0:
- Detect if the required .NET framework version is installed. Automatically download and install it if not installed.
- In case that some smart clients are not compatible with the latest version of .NET framework, they may be run with a specified compatible .NET version, while others being run with the latest .NET version, all in the same web page.
- An optional FULL TRUST mode to run Windows Forms control based smart client fully trusted. Smart clients run as fully trusted as their desktop/local peers, but loaded from remote servers. Such that, you may use more 3rd party components within smart clients.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $200
- Source price: $1500
- Size: 2 521kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...