Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Install Builder v.0.6
By Joseph Leung.Freeware 15 May 2007
DescriptionInstall Builder is a free standalone application that allow novice user to create a setup cabinet for Pocket PC and Smart Phone. It uses a simple ini file to store project settings, you can use simple editor like notepad to edit the ini file.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 89kB
By Ezlag.com.15 Jul 2007
DescriptionLagLoader.NET is a deployment solution for .NET WinForm control based smart clients, able to run smart clients with .NET framework 2.0 as well as with .NET framework 1.0 and 1.1.
Features of LagLoader.NET 1.0:
- Detect if the required .NET framework version is installed. Automatically download and install it if not installed.
- In case that some smart clients are not compatible with the latest version of .NET framework, they may be run with a specified compatible .NET version, while others being run with the latest .NET version, all in the same web page.
- An optional FULL TRUST mode to run Windows Forms control based smart client fully trusted. Smart clients run as fully trusted as their desktop/local peers, but loaded from remote servers. Such that, you may use more 3rd party components within smart clients.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $200
- Source price: $1500
- Size: 2 521kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).