FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It's a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
It supports Delphi 7, 2005, 2006/Turbo, 2007, 2009, XE, XE2, 2007, 2009, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, C++Builder 2007, C++ Builder 2009, C++Builder XE2 - XE6, RAD Studio 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and higher and Lazarus.
DescriptionAn effective and simple solution for monitoring SQL queries to Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) data sources.
With this software, a developer will be able to:
- Quickly detect the cause of an error in his program
- See the sections critical for the performance in the visual form
- Avoid the necessity to look through huge log files.
- Study the logic of software from a third-party developer (if its license permits it) without contacting the support service.
- Gives evaluation of your application performance in a real life in order to identify possible problem areas.
- Monitoring any number of applications
- Tracing ADO queries in real time
- Measuring performance rates
- Enabling and disabling monitoring at any moment
- Minimal decrease in the performance of the application that is being debugged.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 989kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.