- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
DescriptionAn effective and simple solution for monitoring SQL queries to Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) data sources.
With this software, a developer will be able to:
- Quickly detect the cause of an error in his program
- See the sections critical for the performance in the visual form
- Avoid the necessity to look through huge log files.
- Study the logic of software from a third-party developer (if its license permits it) without contacting the support service.
- Gives evaluation of your application performance in a real life in order to identify possible problem areas.
- Monitoring any number of applications
- Tracing ADO queries in real time
- Measuring performance rates
- Enabling and disabling monitoring at any moment
- Minimal decrease in the performance of the application that is being debugged.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 989kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, XP,
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.