Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
DescriptionAn effective and simple solution for monitoring SQL queries to Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) data sources.
With this software, a developer will be able to:
- Quickly detect the cause of an error in his program
- See the sections critical for the performance in the visual form
- Avoid the necessity to look through huge log files.
- Study the logic of software from a third-party developer (if its license permits it) without contacting the support service.
- Gives evaluation of your application performance in a real life in order to identify possible problem areas.
- Monitoring any number of applications
- Tracing ADO queries in real time
- Measuring performance rates
- Enabling and disabling monitoring at any moment
- Minimal decrease in the performance of the application that is being debugged.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 989kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained