Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
By Team Soft SRL.27 Jun 2004
DescriptionOmniFolders is a workgroup collaboration tool with explorer-like access to documents and media files spread over PC's in the local network and internet. OmniFolders allows working with your files as if they were all local, merging them under a consolidated folder tree, providing access to the most up-to-date document available not matter where the file is. Also allows to organize workflows with documents and folders, emulating a paper-based workflow.
OmniFolders is not only perfect for workgroups. Sharing media files with friends and relatives now is easy. Do one-step photo album sharing. No image preprocessing. No time-consuming uploads. No server limits. Thumbnail and Filmstrip browsing modes with automatic resolution adjustment allows an optimized the speed access.
Also, with its exclusive MP3 real-time streamming, allows playing remote MP3 songs without wasting lots of disk space and time.
- Browse a common tree for distributed files and documents.
- Direct access to most up-to-date version of the document, without taking care of its real source.
- Access all current versions of the document, no matter where the file is.
- Peer-to-peer scheme for accessing files.
- Multiple server scheme for directory services.
- Transparent directories replication.
- Downloading is triggered as the files is required.
- Quick identification of the files' computer source by different colors.
- User defined attributes for folders and files, with filtering.
- Built-in MP3 real-time streaming server, compatible with most popular media players.
- Thumbnails preview mode for quick images browsing.
- FilmStrip preview mode for screen-resolution image preview.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $24.90
- Size: 3 577kB
Platforms: W2K, XP,
By Thorsten Sanders.24 Feb 2003
DescriptionThe PowerHider hide developers which smoothly integrates:
- an hide -oriented text editor,
- macro preprocessor,
- po compilation into internal er model,
- er synchronization,
- er decompiler,
- hide debugger,
- MS Visual SourceSafe support PowerHider aims to provide you with the most efficient environment for verstecken or development and management by keeping the structure of your verstecken in a set of well-structured, readable, reusable and RDBMS-independent hide scripts.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: N/A
- price: $8.45
- Size: 263kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
Projetex Project Management Server v.2005
DescriptionProjetex 2005 is Project Management Software for Expert Teams. It tremendously simplifies task of corporate and freelance workflow management, data and files sharing within company and provides multiple benefits for each team member. System Administrator, General Management, Sales Representatives, Project Managers, Human Resources Managers, Corporate Experts, and Accountants will be able to quickly learn Projetex 2005 and upgrade their processes.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $780
- Size: 5 950kB
Platforms: NT4, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...