Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Accent Bank v.1.0
By Microresource.18 Aug 2013
DescriptionAccent Bank validates UK sort code and account numbers, ensuring accurate data entry and information collection, prior to collecting direct debits or paying direct credits.
For direct debit originators this is a highly valuable tool, cutting down the number of errors with bank information, and saving money on administration costs. If you using BACS-IP then this process is now a highly recommended practise.
- Ensures accurate collection of account details;
- Increases the success of direct debit collection;
- Lowers administration costs of failed transactions.
- Built in history of account details checked;
- Easy to install;
- Easy to use;
- Formats 7, 9 and 10 digit accounts to BACS format;
- Gives simple clear messages on the validation;
- Monthly updates on UK sort codes;
- Validates UK Sort code and Account Numbers.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $85
- Size: 3 653kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W3.1, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!