Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
By Mauro Venturini.Freeware 23 Sep 2005
Description.NET XmlSerializer is a nice class: it can serialize and deserialize almost anything almost anyway, and the serialization is quite fast too. Unfortunately, no lunch is free: during the first constructor invocation for a target type XmlSerializer create and compiles a C# assembly with the serialization code tailored to the target type. That's a lot of overhead, both in memory and execution time, that happens every time your application runs. Microsoft recognised the problem and .NET 2.0 includes an utility (SGen) that executes offline steps 1, 2 and 3 and produces the serialization / deserialization assembly. But .NET 2.0 is not here yet and SGen is a not very friendly command line utility. Here comes XSGen that produces offline the serialization / deserialization assembly required for a given target type, works now with .NET 1.1 and integrates with the Delphi 2005 IDE to make the process as easy as possible.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 260kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.