Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
By Mauro Venturini.Freeware 23 Sep 2005
Description.NET XmlSerializer is a nice class: it can serialize and deserialize almost anything almost anyway, and the serialization is quite fast too. Unfortunately, no lunch is free: during the first constructor invocation for a target type XmlSerializer create and compiles a C# assembly with the serialization code tailored to the target type. That's a lot of overhead, both in memory and execution time, that happens every time your application runs. Microsoft recognised the problem and .NET 2.0 includes an utility (SGen) that executes offline steps 1, 2 and 3 and produces the serialization / deserialization assembly. But .NET 2.0 is not here yet and SGen is a not very friendly command line utility. Here comes XSGen that produces offline the serialization / deserialization assembly required for a given target type, works now with .NET 1.1 and integrates with the Delphi 2005 IDE to make the process as easy as possible.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 260kB
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.