Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Eye4Software GPS Toolkit v.2.2
DescriptionToolkit to add GPS functionality to your software and scripts (GPS SDK). All NMEA0183 protocol versions are supported and can be filtered by NMEA sentence type and talker ID. Information on GPS status can also be retrieved: GPS fix quality, satellites used in fix, satellites in view, satellite azimuth, elevation and signal strengths. The toolkit also offers functionality to perform map grid and datum transformations: latitude and longitude can be converted to various map grids, using Transverse Mercator (TM), Stereographic or Lambert (LCC) projection, for instance, to convert the GPS position to UTM. All map grid parameters can be specified (Scale Factor, False Northing, False Easting, Origin Latitude, Origin Longitude, North Parallel, South Parallel ) allowing you to convert your position to any map grid around.
Comes with various programming examples: Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual C# .NET, Visual Basic .NET and VBScript.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $99
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 549kB
Platforms: C#, P2009, S2003, S2005, S2008
Google Geocoder v.1.1
DescriptionThis class uses the Google Maps Geocoding HTTP REST service to retrieve geographical data like the latitude and longitude of a given address.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 76kB
Platforms: C#, S2008
XGAgisGoogle ActiveX Library v.1.0.0
By Gurkan Aktas.Commercial 12 Sep 2010
DescriptionXGAgisGoogle ActiveX Library allows embedding Google Map API and Google Earth API features into your web pages and your development environment as long as it supports COM.
Below are the main features :
- Does not require any external files, but can also work with if desired
- Allow setting Premier Client Id or free account URL and KEY
- Allow using secure connection
- Localizable to 54 languages
- Client Location
- Support 13 map types
- Show/Hide map controls, including new 3D versions
- Manage markers with 5 different types
- Manage labels with html support and adjustable transparency
- Manage polylines with geodesic support
- Manage polygons with geodesic support
- Manage curves with adjustable precision
- Manage circles with adjustable precision
- Manage arrows with 3 different shapes and independant length/width scalability
- All overlays support min. max. zoom levels
- Can check whether a given point lies over a circle or polygon
- Can import from KMLs, XMLs from URLs (also from local files / strings in Earth mode)
- Support localizable directions with distance, duration, copyright step information
- Support walking and driving travel modes
- Support traffic data with incident information
- Basic commands like : Center, Zoom In/Out, Set ZoomLevel, PanTo, PanBy..
- Advanced commands like : GetBounds, GetArea, GetDistance, GetDuration, ZoomToBounds..
- Get, Save and Copy ScreenShots
- Support planet controls (navigation, sun, atmosphere, ..)
- Support planet layers (borders, buildings, roads, ..)
- Can save / restore map position with zoom level
- Coordinates in pixels or latitude / longitude
- Can convert between Decimal, DMM or DMS formats
- Can print map, with optional header/footer info
- Support Drag Zoom
- AutoSize / Resize abilities
- Class based structure for ease of use
- Optimized for less overhead on executable size
- Flexible with 102 map properties, and additional 84 overlay properties
- Fully controllable with 86 unique (some are shared with multiple overlays) events
- Can be used on web pages and any language supporting COM
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $299
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 808kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D2007, P2009, P2010, PXE, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008, S2010, VC++
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.