|.NET > Miscellaneous > GIS
|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE7
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Eye4Software GPS Toolkit v.2.2||SW
||03 Jul 2009
|By Eye4Software B.V.. Toolkit to add GPS functionality to your software and scripts (GPS SDK). All NMEA0183 protocol versions are supported and can be filtered by NMEA sentence type and talker ID. Information on GPS status can also be retrieved: GPS fix quality, satellites used in fix, satellites in view, satellite azimuth, elevation and signal strengths. The toolkit also offers functionality to perform map grid and datum transformations: latitude and longitude can be converted to various map grids, using Transverse Mercator (TM), Stereographic or Lambert (LCC) projection, for instance, to convert the GPS position to UTM. All map grid parameters can be specified (Scale Factor, False Northing, False Easting, Origin Latitude, Origin Longitude, North Parallel, South Parallel ) allowing you to convert your position to any map grid around.
Comes with various programming examples: Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual C# .NET, Visual Basic .NET and VBScript.
|Download: C# DP2k9 S2003 S2005 S2008
XGAgisGoogle ActiveX Library v.1.0.0||C
||12 Sep 2010
|By Gurkan Aktas. XGAgisGoogle ActiveX Library allows embedding Google Map API and Google Earth API features into your web pages and your development environment as long as it supports COM.
Below are the main features :
- Does not require any external files, but can also work with if desired
- Allow setting Premier Client Id or free account URL and KEY
- Allow using secure connection
- Localizable to 54 languages
- Client Location
- Support 13 map types
- Show/Hide map controls, including new 3D versions
- Manage markers with 5 different types
- Manage labels with html support and adjustable transparency
- Manage polylines with geodesic support
- Manage polygons with geodesic support
- Manage curves with adjustable precision
- Manage circles with adjustable precision
- Manage arrows with 3 different shapes and independant length/width scalability
- All overlays support min. max. zoom levels
- Can check whether a given point lies over a circle or polygon
- Can import from KMLs, XMLs from URLs (also from local files / strings in Earth mode)
- Support localizable directions with distance, duration, copyright step information
- Support walking and driving travel modes
- Support traffic data with incident information
- Basic commands like : Center, Zoom In/Out, Set ZoomLevel, PanTo, PanBy..
- Advanced commands like : GetBounds, GetArea, GetDistance, GetDuration, ZoomToBounds..
- Get, Save and Copy ScreenShots
- Support planet controls (navigation, sun, atmosphere, ..)
- Support planet layers (borders, buildings, roads, ..)
- Can save / restore map position with zoom level
- Coordinates in pixels or latitude / longitude
- Can convert between Decimal, DMM or DMS formats
- Can print map, with optional header/footer info
- Support Drag Zoom
- AutoSize / Resize abilities
- Class based structure for ease of use
- Optimized for less overhead on executable size
- Flexible with 102 map properties, and additional 84 overlay properties
- Fully controllable with 86 unique (some are shared with multiple overlays) events
- Can be used on web pages and any language supporting COM
Source: On purchase/registration
|Download: C# D2005 D2006 D2007 P2009 P2010 PXE S2002 S2003 S2005 S2008 S2010 VC++
|News from our Sponsors|
Introducing Delphi Programming: Theory through Practice
"Introducing Delphi Programming turned out to be outstanding: it begins where I needed to begin: it progresses smoothly from task to task; it is built around sets of practical exercises and practice activities; explanations are clear and well organized. It is the best "how to" book of any type that I have ever used.--Pat Byrd, Department of Applied Linguistics & ESL, Georgia State University more...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages