CAD VCL: dwg dxf plt cgm svg v.11
By CADSoftTools.New 14 Jan 2016
DescriptionCAD VCL is a library for creating software in Delphi and C++Builder applications. With its help a developer can create, visualize, import, export, print drawings and also get access to properties of entities. CAD VCL supports a large number of 2D and 3D CAD formats including AutoCAD DWG/DXF, HPGL, STP, STL, SVG, CGM and others. The library is provided in the Delphi source code.
The detailed help system, demonstrative scheme of main classes and prompt free customer support make CAD VCL an excellent variant for implementation. The compilable library version is delivered with illustrative demo applications thanks to which the starting will not cause any difficulties. The demo application Getting Started contains simple code examples that can be easily copied to another application in order to use CAD VCL features. The Viewer demo application is an example of using CAD VCL for viewing files. With its help a developer can know such library functions as zooming, printing, managing layouts, etc. To know how to add entities with the specified properties and also export a drawing to DWG/DXF format a developer can use the demo application Add Entities. The demo Editor shows how to select entities and work with their properties. The demo SimpleImport is for import purposes. It demonstrates access to the properties of entities such as layers, blocs, attributes, etc.
The decided advantages of the library might include the high quality, reasonable price and royalty-free licenses. Also, it is important to note that it does not require AutoCAD or other third-party applications installation.
CAD VCL is actively used in different spheres of industry and engineering including work with database systems, document management systems, CNC machines. With the help of this library the work with files will be much easier and effective.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $1350
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 455 468kB
Platforms: CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, CX, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7, DXE8
Paquet Builder v.3.5
By G.D.G. Software.Freeware Update 09 Jan 2016
Paquet Builder is a mix between a 7-Zip Self-Extracting archive maker and a Setup routine generator. Thanks to its exhaustive feature set, create flexible and compact self-extractors for professional file and software delivery.
Package up any document or program files, visually construct simple or sophisticated multilanguage distribution and installation packages; generate updates and patches; wrap multimedia presentations or several Windows Installer MSI setups into single .exe files ready for delivery over the Internet...
Create ready-to-deliver packages in minutes, without requiring any additional knowledge, or go further since you may also:
- really customize the entire behavior and look of your packages from A to Z;
- create standard or Windows wizard-styled packages and change any detail of your setup's design: icon, splash screen, dialogs, version info... Show your own company advertisement;
- organize files into components, set destination paths, ask end users for which components to install, add conditions to file extraction;
- add custom actions and configure them visually to do what you want: prompt users; detect system configuration; create shortcuts; read/write registry keys, XML and .ini; modify file properties; work with variables; use If/Then conditionals or goto statements; display dialogs like readme, license agreement, wait messages, message boxes; execute program or document files; copy or manage files...
- make localized for international distribution - full Unicode support;
- password protect files, add integrity checks, digitally sign your packages (SHA-2 code signing) with Authenticode to secure your files;
- efficient 7-Zip file compression: LZMA2, LZMA, BCJ2;
- can create 32-bit and 64-bit packages for Windows x64;
- include uninstallers to remove changes made by packages;
- full documentation;
No scripting is required, everything is done visually in the logically-organized interface.
Freeware and Trial editions available.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 18 266kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, CX, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DX, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, DXE7, DXE8, FM, FM2, FM3
RAD & Installer v.184.108.40.206
DescriptionRAD Studio extension for creating NSIS and Inno Setup installers. It integrates NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) and Inno Setup with Embarcadero RAD Studio IDE and allows you to create and build NSIS and Inno Setup projects right within RAD Studio getting all benefits of common integrated environment.
- New project types: NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project
- Full integration into RAD Studio IDE
- Supports RAD Studio 2009 - 2010 and RAD Studio XE - XE8, 10 Seattle
- Works in C++ Builder and Delphi - all Editions
- Build installers directly with other project types
- NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project properties (MSBuild)
- Syntax highlighting (coloring)
- Code Insight Complete Word support
- Complete linkage to the solution build process
- Quick jump from Messages window
- Go To support
- Hints and tips for writing scripts
- Code optimizations
- Plug-ins recognition: NSIS Project only
- Full version control system support
- Dynamic help system
- Cross-version compatibility for all RAD Studio versions.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- price: $110
- Size: 9 146kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k9, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, CX, D2009, D2010, DX, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7, DXE8
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...