Salesforce Marketing Cloud ExactTarget ODBC Driver 32/64 bit v.1.0
By Devart.New 14 Jul 2016
DescriptionDevart ODBC Driver for Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly known as ExactTarget) provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access Salesforce Marketing Cloud databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with Salesforce MC fast, easy and extremely handy. Key features: *Connection to Salesforce Marketing Cloud Driver provides capabilities to establish connections to Salesforce Marketing Cloud databases directly via HTTP. If you have no access to Salesforce Marketing Cloud via HTTP directly, you have also an ability to connect via Proxy using the options: Host, Port, Username, Password *Extended SQL Syntax ODBC driver provides an unrivalled opportunity to work with Salesforce MC objects just as with SQL tables. The extended SQL syntax allows you to use all the SQL benefits in SQL-92 compatible SELECT statements (Complex JOINs, WHERE conditions, Subqueries, GROUP statements etc.) *DML Operations Devart ODBC Driver for Salesforce MC provides support for DML (INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE) which allows you to modify data in Salesforce MC the same way as in SQL databases. *Bulk Updates Moreover, with driver you can perform bulk updates to Salesforce MC by combining SQL statements into batches, thus simplifying and speeding up large data modification with Salesforce MC. *Salesforce Marketing Cloud Compatibility ODBC driver has full support for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Field data types and, moreover, the driver is compatible with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud API itself. *ODBC Conformance Full support for common ODBC interface: -ODBC API Functions support -ODBC Data Types support In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to Salesforce Marketing Cloud from various environment
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: None
- price: $149.95
- Size: 9 596kB
Platforms: D1, D2
Xpath Generator v.1.0
By Smart WebTech.GPL New 12 Jul 2016
DescriptionMost of the web scrpaing software comes with inbuilt functionality to generate xpath expression easily and some browsers also support facility to inspect XPath but it lacks some advanced functionality. Keeping in mind these limitations, we have made a special tool for XPath Selection named “Xpath Generator”.
- This is a simple Windows tool, that allows one to visualize the results of an XPath query on a live HTML document.
- Xpath Extractor has a Point and Click Interface using which one can easily make xpath expression.
- This tool runs better than other existing XPath online tools as it supports Xpath selection even if right click is disabled.
- It also suggests several alternative XPath of the selected element.
- One can view inner HTML and Plain text of the selected element.
- This tool allows creating list of Xpaths and Exporting them into CSV.
- It’s simple, basic, and effective xpath query tool for generating xpath query, It can also be used as xpath checker tool.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 19 043kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, CBXE, CBXE4, CBXE8, D1, D2, D3, D4, DX, DXE8
INNOvation Studio v.18.104.22.168
By Sym-Software.New 07 Jul 2016
DescriptionSome of the features of INNOvation Studio are:- Script Building:
- Built in wizard to get you building your setup program quickly.
- The ability to create and include custom wizard forms using various controls.
- The ability to include Codejock skins to change to appearance of your setup programs.
- Automatic linking of form procedures into the main script
- Integrated Debugging
- The concept of a main project is now in place.
- Sections are now searchable groups and show the files that contain them.
- Structures are now searchable groups and show the files that contain them.
- Included units can now be stepped through.
- Library files can now be incorporated and debugged.
- Script Optimization (removes methods not used).
- Call stack has been implemented for debugging.
- Code Browsing is now possible by Ctrl-clicking a method.
- ISPP properties can be set at compile time.
- Modern ribbon based design.
- Context sensitive ribbon menus.
- The ability to change the color theme of INNOvation Studio.
- A Welcome page with direct links to up to the minute videos, news and support.
- Links to Inno Setup Script help and web pages.
- Code Folding
- Code completion (that can be customized by the end user).
- The ability to put bookmarks into your script to allow you to jump quickly back and forth.
- Quickly jump between sections of the script.
- Quickly jump between procedures and functions in the code section of your script
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $15
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 16 259kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, CX, CX.1, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DX, DX.1, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, DXE7, DXE8, FM, FM2, FM3
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...