Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
RAD & Installer v.18.104.22.168
DescriptionRAD Studio extension for creating NSIS and Inno Setup installers. It integrates NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) and Inno Setup with Embarcadero RAD Studio IDE and allows you to create and build NSIS and Inno Setup projects right within RAD Studio getting all benefits of common integrated environment.
- New project types: NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project
- Full integration into RAD Studio IDE
- Supports RAD Studio 2009 - 2010 and RAD Studio XE - XE8, 10 Seattle
- Works in C++ Builder and Delphi - all Editions
- Build installers directly with other project types
- NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project properties (MSBuild)
- Syntax highlighting (coloring)
- Code Insight Complete Word support
- Complete linkage to the solution build process
- Quick jump from Messages window
- Go To support
- Hints and tips for writing scripts
- Code optimizations
- Plug-ins recognition: NSIS Project only
- Full version control system support
- Dynamic help system
- Cross-version compatibility for all RAD Studio versions.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- price: $110
- Size: 9 146kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k9, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, CX, D2009, D2010, DX, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7, DXE8
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!