What's New > Applications in Delphi and BCB > 7 - 14 days ago
|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE5
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
13 Aug 2014
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Editors > Text Editors|
EControl Syntax Editor v.3.00||FW
13 Aug 2014
|By EControl, Ltd. EControl Syntax Editor is a powerful text editor for editing and viewing text with powerful syntax highlighting, text folding, text structure tree view...
The unique and more important feature is 100% customizable lexer, so you can adjust it for any type of text file without programming. As an example you can view default Lexer Library. This library contains lexers for file types: C++, Pascal, Basic, SQL, Delphi Resources, HTML & XML, Style sheets, Ini files, Help Contents, Batch files, Assembler, ...
This programm illustrates features of components library EControl Syntax Editor SDK.
Editor features (of the editor control):
- Delphi 2005 like editor.
- Unlimited text length.
- Fast working even with huge files (several megabytes).
- Unicode support.
- 100% customizable lexer, so editor is suitable for any plane text format. Lexer is a resource that may be created and manipulated at design time and at runtime. Lexer uses standard VCL streaming and stores itself in DFM text format.
- Comfortable visual lexer editor.
- Powerful and customizable highlighting.
- Text folding, any determined text range or user range may be collapsed.
- Gutter with multiple bands, line numeration, gutter objects (images) that are customizable at design time. Line highlighting, image, hint, position may be associated with the gutter object (for example, like breakpoint or current execution point).
- Hint subsystem. Now hints available for text tokens, expanding button, gutter objects, vertical scroll.
- Export to RTF, HTML with syntax highlighting, copy selection to clipboard in RTF.
- User ranges allows custom lexer independent highlighting and text folding.
- Stack-based markers like in CodeRush. Unlimited bookmarks.
- Animation allows to mark out some position in text.
- Powerful search/replace (regular expressions, search all ...). Incremental search.
- Own regular expressions compiler.
- Multi-document interface (tabbed or MDI).
- Additional components and plug-ins in library: TSyntaxTreeView, TSyntTextSource, TSyntKeyMapping, TAutoCompletePopup, TTemplatePopup, TecSyntPrinter, TecSyntPreview, TSyntAutoReplace, TPropsManager, TecLocalizer, TUserStylesCombo.
- Active spell checking.
- Sync Edit;
- Grammar rules.
- Syntax TreeView decoration.
Highlighting styles can use any font.
- Text border styles.
- Syntax highlighting associated with simple lexical elements (tokens).
- Text range (sequence of tokens) highlighting. Any detected text range can have style that will be merged with token styles.
- Nested lexers highlighting.Combining several lexers in one using "Sub Lexer" rules.
- Highlighting of the user ranges (over lexer defined highlighting).
- Active highlighting depended on caret position. Highlights valid blocks (for example, current procedure, brackets, "begin" ... "end" blocks ...).
- Line highlighting associated with text ranges, caret position, gutter objects or custom.
- Powerful style merging (token style, text range style, dynamic style).
- Text partition by means of line separators like in Visual Basic IDE.
- Hierarchical text representation using block staples.
- Hiding parts of the text using Hidden attribute of the style.
- Read-only flag in style.
- Hyperlinks highlighting.
Source: On purchase/registration
|Download: ME NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W7 W95 W98 XP
08 Aug 2014
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Files and Drives > Backup|
08 Aug 2014
|By Softland. Backup4all is an award-winning backup software for Windows. Backup4all protects your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. Using Backup4all you can easily backup to any local or network drive, backup to FTP (with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode), backup to CD/DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives).
Backup4all can backup open/locked files and it can perform full, differential, incremental and mirror backups. When defining a backup you can also set file filters and schedule the backup for automatic execution. Once a backup is performed, you can see what files have been changed since the last backup or you can read the statistics about the next backup execution. You can use the context menu from the tree to run standard actions associated with the file type. There is also the option to run predefined backups, such as My Documents, My Pictures or Outlook Express emails and settings.
Backup4all has ZIP64 support (can create backups over 2 GB) and creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility. Backup4all also allows you to encrypt your backup using AES Encryption (128/192/256-bit).
This backup software keeps track of file versions. You can easily restore any version of files or a whole folder. You can filter files to be restored.
Backup4all tests the backup files automatically to ensure the backup is safe and correctly executed (uses CRC32). You can also enable email notifications to receive an email in case of success/error/warning.
Backup4all works with any drive letter, including mapped network drives and UNC paths. It comes with its own built-in CD/DVD burning support. However, if you prefer, you can use UDF format.
|Download: Vista W2K W2K3 W7 W8 XP
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Text > PDF|
novaPDF Pro v.8.0.915||SW
08 Aug 2014
|By Softland. Using novaPDF Pro you can easily create high quality searchable PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application. It installs as a printer driver and helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application (you can convert Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails or web pages).
You can password protect the PDF files you create and permissions can be restricted to prevent the document from being viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated. Your PDF files will be secured with 40-bit and 128-bit encryption algorithms.
novaPDF can detect the headings in the printed document and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files. You have to define the text attributes for the document headings (font, size, style, color) and for the generated bookmarks.
novaPDF Pro is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008 Server and Windows 7-8 and requires approximately 4MB of free disk space for the installation. It doesn't require Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript to be installed to generate the PDF file.
novaPDF can automatically detect hyperlinks in a document and convert them into clickable links in the resulted PDF file. This option is specifically useful when you want to distribute a PDF file on the web and you want the links included in the original document to be accessible for users clicking on a hyperlink from the PDF file.
novaPDF Pro has a lot of features that allows you to: modify the paper size (or create new custom page sizes for large format printing), modify the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), fonts embedding (support for Open Type and True Type), compress text and images, send the generated PDF file via email and much more. The user interface supports localization, thus using novaPDF Pro in your own language (currently over 12 languages supported).
|Download: Vista W2K W2K3 W2K8 W7 W8 XP
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Charts and Graphs > Charts|
08 Aug 2014
|By Steema Software SL. TeeChart-Office is a free charting and plotting tool intended for both the end-user and the developer.
The main purpose of TeeChart-Office is to easily create Charts, link them to heterogenous sources of data, modify and change the chart appearance, export Charts to native format, image files and printer, share created charts with other users and configure the many properties it offers.
Source: On request
|Download: ME NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W2K8 W7 W8 W95 W98 XP
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages