Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
DescriptionBriskBard is the new all-in-one web browser for Windows that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating in one program :
- A web browser
- An email client
- A media player
- A news aggregator
- A file transfer client (FTP)
- A newsgroups reader
- A contact manager
- Instant messaging (IRC)
- Several web developer tools
- Blink rendering engine upgraded to 59.0.3071.82
- SQLite, OpenSSL and Indy have been updated to the latest version.
- Bug fixes :
- Now there's an error message when a downloaded file doesn't exist.
- The sound produced when you hit enter in the web browser's address box has been removed.
- Improved web browser tab destruction.
- Sometimes popup windows didn't open.
- Now an error message is shown when a website certificate is incorrect.
- Full screen mode fixed in YouTube videos.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 40 507kB
Platforms: W10, W2K8, W7, W8,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...