Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus 1.6, FPC 3.0.0
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
IP2Location Geolocation Database Oct.2016
DescriptionIP2Location IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY-LATITUDE-LONGITUDE-ZIPCODE-TIMEZONE-ISP-DOMAIN-NETSPEED-AREACODE-WEATHER-MOBILE-ELEVATION-USAGETYPE is commercial IP geolocation database that translates IP address to country, region, city, latitude, longitude, zip code, time zone, ISP name, domain name, net speed, area code, IDD code, weather, mobile, elevation and usage type. Developers use this database for: 1. Provide Location Aware Content (language, currency, etc.) 2. Redirect based on country; 3. Digital rights management; 4. Prevent password sharing and abuse of service; 5. Reduce credit card fraud; 6. Web log stats and analysis; 7. Auto-selection of fields on forms (country, currency,language, etc.); 8. Online advertisement campaign by region; 9. Spam filtering; 10. Filter access from countries you do not do business with; Database updated monthly to support latest changes in IP address re-assignment. All subscribers can access to the monthly updates from our server.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $1849
- Size: 103 640kB
Platforms: Vista, W10, W7, W8,
By Coipos Software.New 25 Oct 2016
DescriptionThe Borland Database Engine (shortly BDE ) is an interface of the company Firma Borland Inc. to access databases. It provides the access to well known databases as dBase and Paradox . A lot of well known programs are using the BDE. Normally the user do'nt know that he is using the BDE. But if he try to run the same program unter Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista appears the message " Error initializing the Borland Database Engine ". At this moment it is obvious that not the software is bad but there's no compatible instalation of the BDE for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista present. With "Windows Vista" Microsoft introduced a lot of changes regardingthe file acces and rights of users and programs. Per default the original BDE is'nt made for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista specific environment conditions. This does'nt mean that BDE is'nt a professionel database system. Well installed the BDE runs on Windos 10/ 8/ 7 /Vista as confidential as ever on other Windows systems.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $24.95
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 6 108kB
Platforms: Vista, W10, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.