What's New > Database Tools > 7 - 14 days ago
|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
10 Apr 2014
|Database Tools > Interbase, Firebird, Yaffil > Other|
Firebird Trace Manager v.3.5.1||SW
10 Apr 2014
|By Upscene Productions. Receiving Firebird's default semi-structured trace output as with fbtracemgr is the first step as a necessity for more advanced features like a context-based parser, which transforms the raw trace output into easy understandable structured data with the optional capability to log trace data into an included Firebird database. Additional modules in Fb Trace Manager for browsing/accessing, reporting and data analysis tasks on logged trace data gives you a lot more than just receiving trace data from the Firebird server.
- Multi-threaded for serving multiple server attachments simultaneously
- Register Firebird server attachments
- Register trace configurations (projects) for starting trace sessions
- Receive raw trace data output
- Log raw trace data into a Firebird database
- Parse raw trace data and transform it into a structured form
- Log parsed trace data into a Firebird database
- Import raw trace output file generated by e.g. fbtracemgr
- Browse logged trace data easily
- Reporting on logged trace data with customized reports built with the included report designer
- Define OLAP/pivot-like ad-hoc queries visually for advanced trace data analysis.
|Download: Vista W2K W2K3 W2K8 W7 W8 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages