- Connect to social media services like Facebook, Flickr, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, ...
- Use cloud storage services like Box, OneDrive, DropBox, Google Drive, HiDrive,...
- Make use of Google, Microsoft, Apple calendering & contacts services, geolocation, push notification services & much more...
- Use myCloudData structured cloud data storage
By Robert Stark.Freeware New 08 Jan 2017
DescriptionFlowHeater is a powerful tool for connecting widely differing data sources and targets using a flexible graphically defined conversion. CSV (text) import/export becomes childs play. Adapters are available for import/export/update of MS Access, MS Excel, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle, OleDB and ODBC data sources as well as text formats (CSV, TXT, ASC, ASCII, Flat File...). The individual adapters can be used in any combination with one another. Adapters available include: - Text file (CSV, TXT, ASC, Flat File, ...) - MS Excel - XML Files - MS Access - MS Sql Server - MySQL - SQLite - PostgreSQL - Oracle - any ODBC Datasources - any OleDB Datasources, Supports dBASE (dbf) databases - .NET DataTable, for your own Adapter - generate test data Main features - Intuitive graphical model controls the transformation - SQL insert/update script generation - If/then/else conditional branching * - Comprehensive filtering and consolidation functions * - Incorporation of .NET scripts code * - Supports binary data, BLOB's, ... * - Support for the most diverse locale combinations (de-DE, en-GB, etc.) - Support for different encoding schemes (codepages ASCII, ANSI , Unicode, EBCDIC , etc.) - Batch module for scheduled and background automated execution * *) Function not available in freeware version, the freeware version is limited to 10,000 records.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 9 983kB
Platforms: Vista, W10, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained