Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus 1.6, FPC 3.0.0
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
VirtualDAC Virtual Table v.10
By Devart.New 23 Sep 2016
DescriptionVirtual Data Access Components (VirtualDAC, formerly known as VirtualTable), is a library of components that extends data processing capabilities in Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus (FPC) on Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. VirtualDAC consists of components that provides such capabilities as working with non-tabular data, performing SQL-queries to data in memory or to data from sources in different RDBMS'es etc., that are not available for standard data access components. Key features: - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin is supported - Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0 is supported - Cross-Platform Solution for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus - TVirtualQuery, TVirtualTable, TVirtualDataSet component - Advanced Design-Time Editors - Free of charge binaries - Represents an in-memory dataset - Can store record data in the file (at run-time) and in dfm (at design-time) - Provides expanded ability for locating records - Supports records filtering - Local sorting ability by several field - Compatibility with the previous IDE versions since Delphi 6 and C++Builder 6.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $79.95
- Size: 18 887kB
Platforms: Vista, W10, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, XP,
DBF Viewer 2000 v.6.35
By HiBase Group.Update 17 Sep 2016
DescriptionYears ago, the DBF file format was used in dBase III, the first truly popular and widely used database management systems and since then has been adopted by numerous dBase variations, commonly referred to as xBase. This fact makes DBF one of the most popular database formats underlying thousands of applications, from simple data management tools to geographic information systems. If you are a database developer or deal with DBF databases on a regular basis, you know very well how important it is to have a reliable and multifunctional tool for viewing and editing DBF data files. And if you still haven't found one, it's time for you to take a look at DBF Viewer 2000.
DBF Viewer 2000 is a sophisticated, yet compact and easy to use solution for viewing, editing and optimizing database files of the .dbf format. The software also enables you to delete duplicate records, run queries, sort and print database records and export data into a variety of formats (DBF, TXT, CSV, Excel, HTML, XML, PRG, SQL, RTF). The main advantage of DBF Viewer 2000 is speed. No matter how big the database you are working with is, your commands will be executed instantly. The built-in dbf editor of DBF Viewer 2000 supports editing and viewing of memo fields in several formats, including dBase III, dBase IV, FoxPro, VFP and dBase Level 7, and dynamically generates visual dialogs based on the file structure, which provides a more natural and convenient way of working with various database formats. DBF Viewer 2000 does not require any external drivers for opening database files and can be run under all versions of Windows - from 95 to Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and server editions. Advanced users will find it very convenient to use the command line mode to automate database optimization and batch processing routines.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $49.95
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 3 019kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W10, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...