Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Visual & Installer v.22.214.171.124
DescriptionVisual Studio extension for creating NSIS and Inno Setup installers. It integrates NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) and Inno Setup with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE and allows you to create and build NSIS and Inno Setup projects right within Visual Studio getting all benefits of common integrated environment. Key Features:
- New project types: NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project
- Full integration into Visual Studio IDE
- Supports: Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 (also Community Edition)
- Build installers directly with other project types
- NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project properties
- Syntax highlighting (coloring)
- IntelliSense Complete Word support
- IntelliSense Parameter Info
- IntelliSense Quick Info
- Navigation Bars support
- Complete linkage to the solution build process
- Quick jump from Error List window
- Go To support
- Hints and tips for writing scripts
- Code optimizations
- Opening script files (Go To file)
- IntelliSense Code Snippets support
- Creating custom Code Snippets
- Outlining (Regions) support
- Plug-ins recognition
- Full version control system support
- Dynamic help system
- Cross-version compatibility for all Visual Studio versions
- MessageBox Designer
- Convert VS Setup projects (.vdproj) into NSIS or Inno Setup.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- price: $110
- Size: 10 846kB
Platforms: S2005, S2008, S2010, S2012, S2013, S2015
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...