Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Visual & Installer v.184.108.40.206
DescriptionVisual Studio extension for creating NSIS and Inno Setup installers. It integrates NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) and Inno Setup with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE and allows you to create and build NSIS and Inno Setup projects right within Visual Studio getting all benefits of common integrated environment. Key Features:
- New project types: NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project
- Full integration into Visual Studio IDE
- Supports: Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 (also Community Edition)
- Build installers directly with other project types
- NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project properties
- Syntax highlighting (coloring)
- IntelliSense Complete Word support
- IntelliSense Parameter Info
- IntelliSense Quick Info
- Navigation Bars support
- Complete linkage to the solution build process
- Quick jump from Error List window
- Go To support
- Hints and tips for writing scripts
- Code optimizations
- Opening script files (Go To file)
- IntelliSense Code Snippets support
- Creating custom Code Snippets
- Outlining (Regions) support
- Plug-ins recognition
- Full version control system support
- Dynamic help system
- Cross-version compatibility for all Visual Studio versions
- MessageBox Designer
- Convert VS Setup projects (.vdproj) into NSIS or Inno Setup.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- price: $110
- Size: 10 810kB
Platforms: S2005, S2008, S2010, S2012, S2013, S2015
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.