Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Welcome to Torry's Delphi Pages !
- Thousands of components, code samples, tools and useful content for developers are available here for you.
Most of components are updated regularly so you can find here their latest version for using within Delphi 10.2 Tokyo as well. For the information, about 10-20 products are actualised every week.
- At Torry.net you can get more for less and save money. Visit new Discounts page to order products, components or utilities from EldoS, HiBase Group, EMS Solutions, TRichView etc. with instant 10 - 20 %
discount ! Superiority only for Torry visitors !
New stuff arrived into Discounts section and you can join superb components and sets from Devart, EMS, HiBase, TMS and many more.
- Explore Torry's sections for Common and Data-Aware components, Security and Encryption modules, Installation, Help-Writers, Documentation and Project Management Tools, Database Tools (for MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and other servers), Kylix and .NET (Enhanced and Data-Aware components), check application for Accounting and Stocks Trading solutions for Home and Office, read articles and tutorials, download icons and glyphs and much more!
- Feeds for all sections are ready. You can subscribe at RSS page.
- New Articles page contains useful articles, case studies and reviews. We hope every visitor will find there interesting material for reading and getting updated information.
Since May 2017, all the articles are published free of charge as our service for vendors and developers. Should you interested in posting any number of articles, simply contact us.
- Would you like to promote your products or services at Torry and get many new customers ? Please download our new Advertisement brochure for detailed information.
- Look at TOP Advertisers list in left page column or our sponsors list at Sponsors page !
- Want to support Torry and become a TOP Advertiser ? TOP Advertisers are entitled to promote their products in Companies News section for very discounted annual price. In addition, they will be mentioned at Torry's homepage. Interested? Contact us.
- Interested in selling your products at Torry.net? Contact us for detailed information.
- Hope that Torry's Delphi Pages meet all your expectations and you will like it !
Sincerely yours, Torry.net Team
The newest posts and articles
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...