Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Welcome to Torry's Delphi Pages !
- Thousands of components, code samples, tools and useful content for developers are available here for you.
Most of components are updated regularly so you can find here their latest version for using within Delphi 10.2 Tokyo as well. For the information, about 10-20 products are actualised every week.
- At Torry.net you can get more for less and save money. Visit new Discounts page to order products, components or utilities from EMS Solutions, ActiveDBSoft, HiBase Group, EldoS etc. with instant 10 - 20 %
discount ! Superiority only for Torry visitors !
New stuff arrived into Discounts section and you can join superb components and sets from Devart, EMS, HiBase, TMS and many more.
- Explore Torry's sections for Common and Data-Aware components, Security and Encryption modules, Installation, Help-Writers, Documentation and Project Management Tools, Database Tools (for MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and other servers), Kylix and .NET (Enhanced and Data-Aware components), check application for Accounting and Stocks Trading solutions for Home and Office, read articles and tutorials, download icons and glyphs and much more!
- Feeds for all sections are ready. You can subscribe at RSS page.
- New Articles page contains useful articles, case studies and reviews. We hope every visitor will find there interesting material for reading and getting updated information.
Since May 2017, all the articles are published free of charge as our service for vendors and developers. Should you interested in posting any number of articles, simply contact us.
- Would you like to promote your products or services at Torry and get many new customers ? Please download our new Advertisement brochure for detailed information.
- Look at TOP Advertisers list in left page column or our sponsors list at Sponsors page !
- Want to support Torry and become a TOP Advertiser ? TOP Advertisers are entitled to promote their products in Companies News section for very discounted annual price. In addition, they will be mentioned at Torry's homepage. Interested? Contact us.
- Interested in selling your products at Torry.net? Contact us for detailed information.
- Hope that Torry's Delphi Pages meet all your expectations and you will like it !
Sincerely yours, Torry.net Team
The newest posts and articles
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).