Blaise Pascal Magazine
Company Homepage: http://www.blaisepascal.eu/
Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Total 2 products
Blaise Pascal Magazine Russian Edition v.2011.4
Blaise Pascal Magazine vol.13
DescriptionFree issue of Blaise Pascal Magazine (in English).
84 pages about Delphi, Delphi Prism, Lazarus, Free Pascal, Pascal and related languages:
- Mini Course SQL
- Delphi JSON Viewer
- Lazarus ready for writing commercial applications?
- NexusDB exceptionaly good, a real surprise...
- The TMS DataModeler
- Introduction to Delphi Database Development: Part 1
- First Look at Advantage Database Server 10
- About Object Oriented Databases
- Fastreport, whats up?
- Using ADS with Delphi Prism and ASP.NET
- Example on datawarehousing using kbmMW
- Multiplatform Windows CE
- Five Considerations for Choosing the right SQL Development Tool
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 24 241kB
Platforms: D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...