Blaise Pascal Magazine
Company Homepage: http://www.blaisepascal.eu/
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
Blaise Pascal Magazine Russian Edition v.2011.4
Blaise Pascal Magazine vol.13
DescriptionFree issue of Blaise Pascal Magazine (in English).
84 pages about Delphi, Delphi Prism, Lazarus, Free Pascal, Pascal and related languages:
- Mini Course SQL
- Delphi JSON Viewer
- Lazarus ready for writing commercial applications?
- NexusDB exceptionaly good, a real surprise...
- The TMS DataModeler
- Introduction to Delphi Database Development: Part 1
- First Look at Advantage Database Server 10
- About Object Oriented Databases
- Fastreport, whats up?
- Using ADS with Delphi Prism and ASP.NET
- Example on datawarehousing using kbmMW
- Multiplatform Windows CE
- Five Considerations for Choosing the right SQL Development Tool
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 24 241kB
Platforms: D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained