Blaise Pascal Magazine
Company Homepage: http://www.blaisepascal.eu/
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 2 products
Blaise Pascal Magazine Russian Edition v.2011.4
Blaise Pascal Magazine vol.13
DescriptionFree issue of Blaise Pascal Magazine (in English).
84 pages about Delphi, Delphi Prism, Lazarus, Free Pascal, Pascal and related languages:
- Mini Course SQL
- Delphi JSON Viewer
- Lazarus ready for writing commercial applications?
- NexusDB exceptionaly good, a real surprise...
- The TMS DataModeler
- Introduction to Delphi Database Development: Part 1
- First Look at Advantage Database Server 10
- About Object Oriented Databases
- Fastreport, whats up?
- Using ADS with Delphi Prism and ASP.NET
- Example on datawarehousing using kbmMW
- Multiplatform Windows CE
- Five Considerations for Choosing the right SQL Development Tool
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 24 241kB
Platforms: D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.