Blaise Pascal Magazine
Company Homepage: http://www.blaisepascal.eu/
- LMD VCL Complete 2017 - more than 750 VCL controls for Delphi and C++Builder!
- Includes LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and NG Controls Complete 2017
- Now with full AnyLogger client source code for creating customized logging clients!
Total 2 products
Blaise Pascal Magazine Russian Edition v.2011.4
Blaise Pascal Magazine vol.13
DescriptionFree issue of Blaise Pascal Magazine (in English).
84 pages about Delphi, Delphi Prism, Lazarus, Free Pascal, Pascal and related languages:
- Mini Course SQL
- Delphi JSON Viewer
- Lazarus ready for writing commercial applications?
- NexusDB exceptionaly good, a real surprise...
- The TMS DataModeler
- Introduction to Delphi Database Development: Part 1
- First Look at Advantage Database Server 10
- About Object Oriented Databases
- Fastreport, whats up?
- Using ADS with Delphi Prism and ASP.NET
- Example on datawarehousing using kbmMW
- Multiplatform Windows CE
- Five Considerations for Choosing the right SQL Development Tool
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 24 241kB
Platforms: D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!