EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to create database applications easily and without pain
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- Detailed documentation and fast technical support from developers
Total 1 product
BDE Utf8 components v.1.0.3
By DatabaseFix.com.Freeware 18 Jun 2010
DescriptionTUtf8StringField and TUtf8memoField components allow you to work with unicode databases using BDE (TTable, TQuery). They should be used instead of standard TStringField and TMemoField.
Useful for migrating BDE based application to Delphi 2009/2010.
Firebird/Interbase sample with sources and demo database included.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 576kB
Platforms: D2009, D2010
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained