Company Homepage: http://www.orbit-db.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
PowerDIFF for Oracle v.1.1
By OrbitDB Ltd..13 May 2009
DescriptionPowerDIFF for Oracle is a powerful schema comparison tool for Oracle databases. I allows both visual comparisons and diff-and-merge operations. Output is done visually or as SQL difference script. The difference script can be applied to one of the databases to sync it to the other one. Both a structure and a data compare wizard is supplied.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $290
- Size: 1 576kB
Platforms: ME, Vista, W2K, W2K3, XP,
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...