Author Homepage: http://www.hippoedit.com
- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Total 1 product
By Alexander Gapon.23 Jan 2009
DescriptionHippoEDIT is a powerful, fast and easy to use text editor for Microsoft Windows, primarily targeted at power users and developers.
It has a modern and lightweight skinable user interface, multi-tab environment, seamless web and help browser, file and project explorer, external tools integration, and many more features.
HippoEDIT is implemented with a great attention to usability guidelines, so it is equally suitable to both novice and experienced users. User interface is highly customizable and adoptable to current programming language.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $39.95
- Size: 2 774kB
Platforms: Vista, W2K, W2K3, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!